2 fast 2 furious cars - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2 fast 2 furious cars within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey geniuses, get a load of the pic and the email link..; http://www.entlawdigest.com/story.cfm?storyID=2531...

hey geniuses,

get a load of the pic and the email link..;

http://www.entlawdigest.com/story.cfm?storyID=2531
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails racerx.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thought so.

I can say 0wn3d, can you?
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

LOL!

You know what they say: "Never come to a gunfight with a butterknife."

I can say owned too!!

OWNED
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ownedbaby.jpg  
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

Originally posted by drbyers
    the original movie was based on the true story of a street racer in New York
    OK, first off, I have to admit, I bought the F&F DVD. I'll give you a moment to stop laughing at me...

Alright, we good now?

In the bonus features of the DVD they talk about this Honda racer who at the time had the fastest street driven Honda on the East coast with a blistering 11.6 quarter mile. Where did they get this term "10 sec. car" from?

I love how they toss around the term "10 sec. car" like nothing when there are at most a handful of street driven 10 sec. Honda's IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. :lol:

Anybody remember when Ford/Chevy/Mopar V8 powered street driven cars were actually in the 10's? Was it 4 or 5 decades ago? Hell, there are more 9 sec. street driven Mustangs and Camaros in my county than there are 10 sec. street driven Hondas in the world! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, but just like the guy with neon under his 3 foot winged civic, F&F has really ruined the import pocket-rocket reputation amongst many people in performance car circles. I hate having to defend the legitimacy of my WRX as a performance car to people when I describe it because as soon as they hear "4 door 4 cylinder..." they think of every riced out farting compact they've ever seen and how stupid F&F was I hate Hollywood and all the ricers for undermining my legitimate hobby

OK, enough ranting, BTW, while only a little offensive, "The Fast and the Bi-Curious" is the single funniest thing I've heard this month
    <----- Finally found an avatar I like!

Well I read in Import racer Mag that the director said the Vivid racing WRX was too much to be put into the movie. I think it was Vivids.. I hink he meant tooooo fast for the movie....
    http://images.cardomain.com/installs.../159812_19.jpg02 Plat Sil WRX Sdn,5 spd 13.38@101mph at 4400ft.
    17" Velox VX6r's w/Falken ZE512 and stockers, IHI VF30,TXS Uppipe,3in Custom dpipe & xaust w/HKS Muffler,Injen CAI. TXS 2 Stage BC, HKS Fuel Cut Def,CF Hood, Frnt strut bar.

Originally posted by Big_Red_1
    Hmmm...interesting how the Camaro WHOOPED A$$!!

Just Kidding....sorta
    i agree i love the muscle cars and pony cars and the yenko is WOW....it's a crappy time. some more mods and slicks and boom 12s
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

For everyone: The Bubb Rubb smiley

And for Chunks:

http://moojohn.com/stealth/mpw.html

I leave that file running on my laptop when I'm at the track - seriously
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

Originally posted by John M
    For everyone: The Bubb Rubb smiley

And for Chunks:

http://moojohn.com/stealth/mpw.html

I leave that file running on my laptop when I'm at the track - seriously
    HAHA...that's priceless
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Re: 2 fast 2 furious cars

Originally posted by ebr0t

Camaro
    1/4 13.7
    0-60 6.8

0-60 in 6.8 then it busts the 1/4 mile in 13.7? THat doesnt seem right.

Re: Re: 2 fast 2 furious cars

Originally posted by Got AWD?

You're absolutely right. I totally missed that. How could that be? Are you sure you typed it correctly Eli?
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

WHEELSPIN.
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

Originally posted by JoeyD02
    Well I read in Import racer Mag that the director said the Vivid racing WRX was too much to be put into the movie. I think it was Vivids.. I hink he meant tooooo fast for the movie....
    Yep...the WRX is 2 Fast & 2 Furious for the movie.

Re: Re: 2 fast 2 furious cars

Originally posted by Got AWD?

He got passed the 1/8th mile and pushed his NAWS button on his steering wheel to net a crappy 0-60 but made up afterward Anyway, when the first F&F came out I refused to watch it in the theater because I wouldnt waste $8 on crap like that, the same goes for the second one, I will wait until its on HBO or something. The one thing that I love is how the cars shoot out a colored flame from their tail pipe, you know I should have filled up with neon blue 93, so when I run at the track I can get laughed off when I **** out blue fire from my 23' fart canister. They should have made a scene with the cars flying off a cliff then using there giganticoid super-downforce lockeed martin skunkworks spoiler , glide to safety all while robbing a semi-truck from above with rope latters. It would be like star wars and top gun all rolled into one.

P.S the best line from the first one is when the jetta and s2000 are racing at the airfield and he says that the s2000 has at least $100,000 under his hood or some mess like that. I mean after I spend $100,000 on a s2000 I would like to beat a 4-door jetta with nitrous by more than a car length.
    Last edited by abbo7; 06-04-2003 at 12:51 AM.
    Sold: 2002 WRX
    w/VS0 best of 13.5 at 97.5

New: 2003 Silverado

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.