Saw a new STi...impressed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Saw a new STi...impressed within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; You know, let's not 'mold' here. Sure, this forum (as a few others) have cool as all hell wrx owners, ...

You know, let's not 'mold' here. Sure, this forum (as a few others) have cool as all hell wrx owners, but we can't generalize. You can't try to be friends with everyone. We open up to people, but let's not forget there are azzholes in this world
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Any moron with a decent job can buy an STi, doesn't make them any less of a moron though
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

Originally posted by wrxlude
    You know, let's not 'mold' here. Sure, this forum (as a few others) have cool as all hell wrx owners, but we can't generalize. You can't try to be friends with everyone. We open up to people, but let's not forget there are azzholes in this world
    I wasnt trying to mold, i just said that i said "nice car, i really like it" and he sarcasticly retorted "yea, wanna race?" ...Really when i posted i hoped he would read it on this forum so i could call him out for being a D-bag what i was trying to compliment his choice of car.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saw a new STi...impressed

Yeah, they do. And I wouldn't mind driving either one, but I would only pay for one of them... The front of the EVO looks so much better in person than it does in pictures it is crazy, and the wing is also milder than the STI version in person. Still flashy though. I just get bored staying with one model of car....

VV

P.S. that was sarcasm in my previous post in case it was missed.

Originally posted by Mr. Fancypants
    LOL. Hey man, I wouldnt mind driving either one. I just think they both have the mild "flash" factor goin on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12