*VId* STI at a 1/8 track just owning everyone! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on *VId* STI at a 1/8 track just owning everyone! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; RIGHT CLICK & SAVE AS on the links! or visit: http://home.tampabay.rr.com/dragon2003/ directly and click from there....

RIGHT CLICK & SAVE AS on the links!

or visit: http://home.tampabay.rr.com/dragon2003/ directly and click from there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The music was Fear Factory, at the least the last song was. That guy was freakin huge, scarfin down a corndog, lol. Great vid and I'm jealous. He tore up that lightning like it was a Hyundai...
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

Originally posted by TurboWRX
    ok a couple things you guys might be interested in.

that guy with the STi is over on NASIOC and i saw in his profile he's 19. that's my age. he has an STi. i'm jealous.

anyway, he used to have a SWEET WRX and he prob transferred that plate to the STi.
    I'm only 21 and getting an STi...but I can see why mostly older people (older than teens or early 20s) would end up with them...

RN

Some stuff won't play in WMP without the latest codecs- search for SLD codec pack on downloads.com- it works nicely.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123