WRX vs. STI/ STI-1 WRX-1 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs. STI/ STI-1 WRX-1 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was gonna say something was up. I've NEVER heard/read/seen a wrx with the mods that hobzz has (Vishnu unichip, ...

I was gonna say something was up. I've NEVER heard/read/seen a wrx with the mods that hobzz has (Vishnu unichip, TXS stealthback, PDE uppipe, and SBC-ID V2 set at 16.5 psi) trapping at anything above 102 in the 1/4. The STi traps at 104+ easily and the top end (2.5 along with the vf39) would kill a stage 2 from a roll.

I'm sorry, but he HAD to be 6th and it should have been obvious to hobzz when he pulled on the sti.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, wrong gear=seeing tail-lights. I blew a shift when playin with a new Maxima on the interstate, went from 4th to 5th(meant to go into 3rd), still held on *okay*, but the Max wandered off into the distance. We lined up again and I made SURE I was in 3rd and did alot better....meaning I wandered off from him that time.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Originally posted by psi
    Thats pretty funny Hobbz considering my friend that was driving my car was in sixth on the highway, I was screaming at him to downshift the whole time. I have been into modding motorcycles and cars for a long time, sponsored by Stage 6 with my s2k that I had. Custom turbo in an s2k with no cosmetic stuff but I guess I'm a ricer? But thats cool, if thats your attitude after I gave you props for holding your own...so be it. You were the first wrx fella I met here in Jax since I bought mine a few hours earlier, I tried to show some respect but I see how you are. I'm not trying to bash you but you but you do have poor judgement and attitude.
    what happened to breaking in the car?if i paid 32k for a car i would make sure i broke it in before i go racing anyone..........................maybe get used to how it handles...so u dont kill urself or anyone else

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.