WRX vs. STI/ STI-1 WRX-1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs. STI/ STI-1 WRX-1 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was gonna say something was up. I've NEVER heard/read/seen a wrx with the mods that hobzz has (Vishnu unichip, ...

I was gonna say something was up. I've NEVER heard/read/seen a wrx with the mods that hobzz has (Vishnu unichip, TXS stealthback, PDE uppipe, and SBC-ID V2 set at 16.5 psi) trapping at anything above 102 in the 1/4. The STi traps at 104+ easily and the top end (2.5 along with the vf39) would kill a stage 2 from a roll.

I'm sorry, but he HAD to be 6th and it should have been obvious to hobzz when he pulled on the sti.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, wrong gear=seeing tail-lights. I blew a shift when playin with a new Maxima on the interstate, went from 4th to 5th(meant to go into 3rd), still held on *okay*, but the Max wandered off into the distance. We lined up again and I made SURE I was in 3rd and did alot better....meaning I wandered off from him that time.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Originally posted by psi
    Thats pretty funny Hobbz considering my friend that was driving my car was in sixth on the highway, I was screaming at him to downshift the whole time. I have been into modding motorcycles and cars for a long time, sponsored by Stage 6 with my s2k that I had. Custom turbo in an s2k with no cosmetic stuff but I guess I'm a ricer? But thats cool, if thats your attitude after I gave you props for holding your own...so be it. You were the first wrx fella I met here in Jax since I bought mine a few hours earlier, I tried to show some respect but I see how you are. I'm not trying to bash you but you but you do have poor judgement and attitude.
    what happened to breaking in the car?if i paid 32k for a car i would make sure i broke it in before i go racing anyone..........................maybe get used to how it handles...so u dont kill urself or anyone else

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12