WRX compared to a mustang (overall, quality, etc..) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX compared to a mustang (overall, quality, etc..) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by ebr0t yeah and we all know what happened when we combined them in a user name No... ...

Originally posted by ebr0t
    yeah and we all know what happened when we combined them in a user name
    No... what happend
    --Jared

go fast, take the apex(no matter what)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by jar_e_d sti
    No... what happend
    i dont think you were here for the infamous wrx>mustang
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

I miss WRX>Mustang...he was a bit odd. I talk to him every now and then on AIM.
    I have an eclipse. It is slow. Please don't hate me for driving such a car, I really want a WRX. Please buy me a WRX, Ill be your friend.

Wait for the 2005 Mustang GT

Ok -- I'm not too excited about the current Mustangs. But boy if you do like Mustangs, the new 2005 will be awesome. Have you seen how good it looks?

Take a look at http://www.stangnet.com/mustanggtconcept/

(I dig the J May's retro influence)

AstroDavid

As others have said, if you have the V6, you're not experiencing Mustang ownership at its best. But if the cheesy interior and crummy seats don't do it for you, owning a V8 won't improve that situation. I was at the track yesterday, one of the cars in my group was a Mustang GT. Even with the Bullit suspension, he was really outclassed. Coming out of 'Stang, you will love the WRX handling and the AWD traction.

Reliability ? I have put 39k miles on my WRX in a year, and five hard track days. The extensive problems list:

1) Blown fog light fuse. Replaced.
    2) Leaky power steering line fitting. Tightened.
    Old, but not slow.

Bottomline.... If you want a car for fast dragracing, get a mustang. If you want a car that will launch nice and get you some pretty ok times on the street that hooks and can go in the snow and dirt and mud, get a WRX. But as my motto is now more then ever: " If you can Turn, your not going fast enough ".

Rob
    Automatic WRX Test Dummy/Pioneer. 11 Second Auto Club.

Originally posted by RobPA
    Bottomline.... If you want a car for fast dragracing, get a mustang. If you want a car that will launch nice and get you some pretty ok times on the street that hooks and can go in the snow and dirt and mud, get a WRX. But as my motto is now more then ever: " If you can Turn, your not going fast enough ".

Rob
    Rob,

Been trying to get a hold of you for a week or so, could you PM/Email/Call me please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12