My WRX vs. late 90's firebird.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My WRX vs. late 90's firebird. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was driving alone the other day and this guy with a modded late 90's firebird pulls up next to ...

My WRX vs. late 90's firebird.

I was driving alone the other day and this guy with a modded late 90's firebird pulls up next to me. Im not sure exactly what he had done, but it didnt sound stock at all. Anyways, he starts revving at me and I look over at him and shout "Dude, you can't be serious!!" I guess that really pi$$ed him off, because he starts screaming at me, saying "you f*#$ing rice burner POS" etc. So, I rev to about 6 grand and dump the clutch, and got a very good launch. All I hear from him is his tires screaming. I'm about 6-8 cars ahead of him when his car actually starts to move, and I keep pulling on him. I shut down at about 80 mph, and he turns the next corner. My mods are up/down pipe, exhuast, and mbc. Ever since I got this car, the only people that will race me are domestics, and of course trucks. Everyone with an import will look over at me, and then immediatly look the other way. Why is it that guys with trucks always think they have the fastest sh!t? Anyways, I thought that was a pretty funny story.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ls1 consider urself lucky he can't hook up cuz those are animals!! 80mph is bout close to the limit of the wrx to pull on cars. NEVER DUMP THE CLUTCH MAN!!!

all in all good kill?
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

I never get races it seems since I got the WRX. But I also get a lot of the other imports that just take a quick look and then look the other way and make sure that they never get level or in front of my car.
    293.2 hp to the ground
    267 lb/ft torque to the ground
    VF-30 Setup

Race him from an idling roll to 140 and then see how it goes
    Chris
    2000 WS6 Trans Am
    M6(Hurst)
    MODS: Direct-Flo Lid, GMS MAF, BG Ram Air Mod,
    Hotchkis STB, EGR Mod, Corsa Exhaust (No Muffler)

Let me tell ya' what Melba Toast is packin' right here alright. We got 4.11 positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over .030, 11:1 pop-up pistons, Turbo-Jet 390 horsepower.....We're talkin' some f*%#in' muscle!!
    Wooderson - Dazed & Confused

Originally posted by Big_Red_1
    Race him from an idling roll to 140 and then see how it goes
    i knew this thread couldn't go on without u posting haha...doesn't seem smart to race a car to it's strenghts not ur own.
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    i knew this thread couldn't go on without u posting haha...

and i'm sure ur not biased toward the ls1 or lt1 motors
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    and i'm sure ur not biased toward the ls1 or lt1 motors
    Of course not...lol. Seriously though I like WRX's and the reason I'm on here is cause I'm thinking of getting an 02 or 03 for a daily driver.

Of course not...lol. Seriously though I like WRX's and the reason I'm on here is cause I'm thinking of getting an 02 or 03 for a daily driver.
    that's cool ya i'm just messing but if u get a wrx u have to get rid of ur mullet...hahahahahahaaha j/k man
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.