Annoying C320 Sportwagon...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Annoying C320 Sportwagon... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I was loaping up a hill in 5th gear behind a line of cars on a 2 lane road ...

Annoying C320 Sportwagon...

So I was loaping up a hill in 5th gear behind a line of cars on a 2 lane road minding my own business when I decided that the SUV in front of me was WAY too slow.

I shift into the left lane to initate a pass then all of the sudden I see this C320 sportwagon get right up on my ass and start flashing his brites at me. I think nothing of it and I resume my normal speed passing the line of cars in the right lane lined up at the exit. I slowly shift over to the right to let the guy pass me.

This guy is still right up against my tail flashing his blinkers a me Im thinking to my self is this guy kidding me? Is he mad at me for making him wait a whole 2 minutes? Mind you he has PLENTY of room to pass me on the left.

A few seconds later he zooms past me giving me a dirty look. I get a little annoyed so I drop her into 3rd speed up and drive paralell with him. All of the sudden i hear him gun the motor I do the same. I make up the 1 car jump he had on me and pull 3 more cars through 3rd. I wind out fourth and he is buslengths behind me.

Then I decide to reward him for his utmost patience by making it to the 1 lane merge first 1000 feet ahead and obeying the speed limit all the way to my destination.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i hate yuppy-****head mb drivers too. lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.