Incar WRX track vid - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Incar WRX track vid within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; nice vid.........

nice vid......

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've got a vid on this machine somewhere of a M5 and a 911/993 goin at it on that same track(N'briggen I guess). Chick is drivin the M, and she's NUTS. The guys in the Porshe have a hard time staying with her. If I can track it down((240 gigs of space on this rig) I'll see if I can host it somewhere.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

I challenge anyone to watch that and tell me that any oval racing is more exciting than track! That is a GORGEOUS track.

Great find.

Originally posted by aussieinstlouis
    I challenge anyone to watch that and tell me that any oval racing is more exciting than track! That is a GORGEOUS track.

Great find.
    Oh come now, we all know that "floor it, turn left....floor it, turn left" is THE most exciting racing venue to be had. Tho I will admit those guys do spice it up with some wrinkled sheet-metal and bumping, still not quite like GT's tearing around a windy road. Porche Cup *drool*.
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Originally posted by aussieinstlouis
    I challenge anyone to watch that and tell me that any oval racing is more exciting than track! That is a GORGEOUS track.Great find.
    If I ever strike it rich, I WILL be inviting all of you to my race track. After a full day of racing, off to my bar and grill!!!
    dragstrip<oval<autox<track imho
    -STomp

thanks, now I can't drive for a few hours!!!!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Very cool
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Thumbs up

Great video, thanks for posting. And is there a better-sounding 4cyl. than the WRX ? I don't think so.

Gotta love that old 'Ring. If I ever go to Germany, I will have to rent one of those M5's and drive it.
    Old, but not slow.

Great vid!! Were some of those drivers not trying? He was reeling in some machines that he shouldn't have been reeling in. Most of the drivers let him go by, the second and third cars that he passes, it looks like the driver in the scirocco (guessing) almost thought he was fast enough that he didn't need to step aside.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.