Road Rage: Civic vs WRX - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Road Rage: Civic vs WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by drbyers hey wrxin, i think driving in cars is just another form of being on drugs, because ...

Originally posted by drbyers
    hey wrxin,

i think driving in cars is just another form of being on drugs, because it makes us do things we wouldn't do otherwise. lol.

to prove my point, most people are courteous enough to hold open doors for people at the mall or office, etc.

but when it comes down to that last parking space closest to the mall or office, all bets are off.

You hear tires screaching, engines revving and horns blaring when drivers realize someone else wants that spot as well.
    lol.
    HAHA...point well taken
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Lessk
    Its one thing to say you'd shoot someone. Its another to do it and live with it if you kill them. Its better to scare them away and if they still persist shoot them in the leg and they are no longer a problem. Call self defense since he approached you with a weapon and possible intent to use it in a violent manner (i.e. crushing your skull).

And you'll be let off much easier then he would be. Besides, how can he suffer if he's dead? Pop out both his knees if you feel the need.

A lot of people talk big, few are up to the challenge.
    Wrong. The way most/all concealed carry laws are written, you shoot to kill or you don't shoot at all. Unless you want to sued by them and possible jail time.

I'm from SoCal too man. Don't worry about Aholes like these. I usually just roll my windows up while they waste their breath and energy yelling. Sometimes if they piss me off enough, and they're behind me, I slow down to like 5mph for a few blocks.

look i dont live in cali so im not sure about the guns in the car thing but for some reason @$$holes love to start stuff with me i mean i dotn get it but it realkly does happen unfortionatly i dont not back down same thing alsmost happened to me i was driving this guy fl;ies ahead of me to merge cuts me off i flick him off and then hes yelling at me swerving so unfortionatly we cathc alight he thinks its the smart thing to get outta his car and tell me how tough he is my freind is laughing cause he knows whats up so the guys gets a fist in the lips from outta my window he backs off im outta the car and i tke one nice glance at his 911 carrera convertable and he basicly gave me perssion with the words "go ahead do somehting to the car" with that a proceeded to a quick kick to the rear fgender and needles to say hes pissed but it doesnt matter he took one look at my car and i swung twice on him missed both times but it didnt matter two bikers came up saw him get outta his car first and parked yelled at him and that was about it but needles to say i dotn take **** although you prolly did the right thing sometimes rationality doesnt hit me to fast but im serious i dotn start anyhting ppl always try with me and i dont take it so if it was completely unprovoked as was the case and there is no reatl reason him folling you to your house or somewhere or stopping you no need to dpo anyhting let em boil it makes them much more angry but be careful there are some crazies out there

Originally posted by 4nik8r
    Wrong. The way most/all concealed carry laws are written, you shoot to kill or you don't shoot at all. Unless you want to sued by them and possible jail time.
    Well then, here is some good news. They're soon (if not already) going to be lifting the ban on selling machine guns for a few months as I hear. They don't let it go on long, they dont want many bought. Not sure why they want any bought....but oh well.
    '89 Ford Bronco, 5.8L - Custom Stereo, Custom Exaust

Future plans to get a WRX.
    Working on it! Hopefully in September.

Originally posted by 4nik8r
    Word.

You'd be paying for their doctor bills for the rest of your life, because, of course, they would turn into the victim.
    Steve McQueen's got nothin' on me...
    I'll take you back, west of Pleiades...

Originally posted by B>A<P
    look i dont live in cali so im not sure about the guns in the car thing but for some reason @$$holes love to start stuff with me i mean i dotn get it but it realkly does happen unfortionatly i dont not back down same thing alsmost happened to me i was driving this guy fl;ies ahead of me to merge cuts me off i flick him off and then hes yelling at me swerving so unfortionatly we cathc alight he thinks its the smart thing to get outta his car and tell me how tough he is my freind is laughing cause he knows whats up so the guys gets a fist in the lips from outta my window he backs off im outta the car and i tke one nice glance at his 911 carrera convertable and he basicly gave me perssion with the words "go ahead do somehting to the car" with that a proceeded to a quick kick to the rear fgender and needles to say hes pissed but it doesnt matter he took one look at my car and i swung twice on him missed both times but it didnt matter two bikers came up saw him get outta his car first and parked yelled at him and that was about it but needles to say i dotn take **** although you prolly did the right thing sometimes rationality doesnt hit me to fast but im serious i dotn start anyhting ppl always try with me and i dont take it so if it was completely unprovoked as was the case and there is no reatl reason him folling you to your house or somewhere or stopping you no need to dpo anyhting let em boil it makes them much more angry but be careful there are some crazies out there
    My head hurts from reading this.
    Steve McQueen's got nothin' on me...
    I'll take you back, west of Pleiades...

hey my bad my girlfriend was rushing me so what can you do i never claimed to be seceratary

Originally posted by GriffinREX
    Word.

You'd be paying for their doctor bills for the rest of your life, because, of course, they would turn into the victim.
    Well I dont have a gun and I dont look into the laws of them. I just speculated.

I've got a BB gun air pistol that looks real as can be though, lol....maybe I should carry that and just hurt them real bad and run
    '89 Ford Bronco, 5.8L - Custom Stereo, Custom Exaust

Future plans to get a WRX.
    Working on it! Hopefully in September.

Ike
    I don't remember all the details of the story but some years ago my brother was mildly side swiped by some dumb kid driving like a moron. The kid didn't stop and my bro ended up chasing him down to where the kid was stopped at an intersection with a red light and couldn't get through. My brother got out of his car and was pretty calmly trying to get the kid out of the car. The kid was just fliping him off and wouldn't roll down his window. My brother then got in front of the car so the kid couldn't go anywhere and the kid revved and my brother just stood there. Then the kid poped the clutch and I think went a little more forward then he wanted to and nailed my brother in the leg as he tried to jump out of the way. The kid just sort of stayed (most likely shocked that he had just hit a person) there for a bit and my brother flipped out and punched the drivers side window out and tried to grab the kid. But he was able to take off and were later arrested for hit and run.

Now my brother is a big guy but I don't think he has ever worked out a day in his life, and always has a way of talking himself out of confrontation. Just goes to show what can happen when the arenalin starts flowing.

Ike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.