my first kill and my first got killed
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on my first kill and my first got killed within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well let me start this off with me getting killed. It was a bike so it was expected. a ducati ...

my first kill and my first got killed

Well let me start this off with me getting killed. It was a bike so it was expected. a ducati 650, i reved at him and he pulled a weelie and was gone...damn that thing was fast. i was laughing the whole time. it is like the dude with bikes have somthing to prove or somthing i just dont know.

Well know to my first kill. i was debating on even posting this because it was a sorry race, but it had a funny twist to it, so i had to tell all. I saw this red prelude (1991style) that pulled right out in front of me and then switched lanes. He was next to me and we were rolling at like 15 mph. He looked at me and downshifted. i didn't even want to waste my time or take a chance of getting a ticket, but somthing in me made me do it. (Mind you i am still in the break in stage of my wrx) so i didn't even rev high, but i passed the dude and drove by him easily shaking my head like an a-hole. And i got like a half a mile lead on him and i was doin like 70 not even pushing my car. Then i slow down and like 5 minutes later(being a little sarcastic) here comes this red prelude totally redlining his car. I was like what the F*** , and he flies by me with smoke coming from his car. As he passed me a piece of metal flew out from underneath his car. HAHA it was so funny. smoke everywhere lol. All i can say is poor bastard. he definately messed somthing up. he was really determined to beat me no matter what the consequences i guess...
    04 WRX STI w/mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

HAHAHA! Burning rice!! He must of blew the welds off the manifold (or whatever that line was in fast & furious)

Nice Kill!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

haha

Have you guys seen the video of an Eclipse GSX puking it's guts out while attempting to race the M3?

I love ricer flybys. Someone in a POS corolla challenged my friend's WRX to a race once. Didn't have to hit boost to beat him!

i havn't seen that video, post it if you can find it. i love that stuff. it is so funny how idiotic some people can be. They could at least sell their pos and put the 500 down on a faster car.
    04 WRX STI w/mods

Hey be nice don't talk about Corolla's like that. It hurts my feelings....

Redlining and smoke comin out, sounds like nitrous. i had a similar situation once against a integra. i killed him and bout 5 mins later he blows buy smoking bad and then slows so i catch up. and out of no where he takes off again i catch up and say how many shots is that. he says 75 and i laugh and take off

Registered User Dark Ringleader's Avatar
    Originally posted by AREITU
    Have you guys seen the video of an Eclipse GSX puking it's guts out while attempting to race the M3?

I love ricer flybys. Someone in a POS corolla challenged my friend's WRX to a race once. Didn't have to hit boost to beat him!
    actually his motor blew, he was running an FP Green turbo at high boost, but sadly it wasn't properly tuned, I read the original post on bimmerforums, that GSX put down over 400hp to all 4 wheels, so an m3 really was no competition. The guy was far from a moron, and his engine was reaching its breaking point. The stock 4g63 motor will take 450-500hp on stock internals and upgraded fuel, the motor was bound to blow eventually since he was indeed pushing it. With proper tuning it may have lasted longer.
    Faith alone won't sustain us anymore...

Thanks Dark Ringleader for setting the story straight.

I know the story behind the guy who blew his 4G. He probably knew it was going to go anyway, and it was the cameraman who was freaking out and crying about it.

Yes you know the story, or you wouldn't have asked if we saw the vid.
    My comment about setting the story straight was aimed more at WRXSTI.
    I wouldn't call GSXs Pieces of Sh1t. They can be made very fast, and there are alot of guys that know what's up with those cars.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.