wrx vs S4
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx vs S4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The other day my neighbor and I just happened to be leaving the house at the same. He owns a ...

wrx vs S4

The other day my neighbor and I just happened to be leaving the house at the same. He owns a '01 Audi s4 wagon with an exhaust, blow off valve and an APR race chip. I've driven the car and can say it's pretty fast, but it has Tiptronic (yech!!). Anyways, we made the same left turn onto an open two lane road and it was on. We started at about 25mph and were dead even all the way up to about 90mph at that point we cut it off. I was surprised since all I have is an mbc and axle back. Just wait until I get the uppipe and complete turbo back, I think it might be a different story. The car is pretty sweet with all the amenities I must say though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

cool race.

Hmmm

With the chip upgrade he should have at least 318hp I think. I'm surprised too. Tiptronic that sucks? I'm sure ex-S4 owners will have a good explanation. Nice run AW.

I think after 90mph or so he would overtake me, but his car is a bit heavier than mine, so that may have something to do with it. I love to autocross, so Tip isn't for me, although in traffic jams it sure is nice!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.