Rice Mecca

This is a discussion on Rice Mecca within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Allow me to introduce you to Brian. He is an aisian man who hates the "Rice" scene. Very educated on ...

Cool Rice Mecca

Allow me to introduce you to Brian. He is an aisian man who hates the "Rice" scene. Very educated on what cars are what, and put up this great web page for our enjoyment with nothing but ripping on guys that prefer to make their cars look fast rather than actually MAKE them fast. No WRX's in here!
    Riceboypage

The "Hall of Shame" is where to spend your time. If you are short on time, start with volume #9 and go from there.
    Enjoy!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Your just finding that page? Welcoming you to last week wouldn`t do you justice... Did you notice it hasn`t been updated since 2001?

I have actually been a fan for quite some time. I just viewed the post on the luxury rice car, and with such strong response, I thought I would let everyone else in on some of the fun in case they have missed out.
    It is too bad that he has not gone forth. Interesting to note that he has not answered an e-mail or posted anything new since just after the lase update. Wonder what happened?!

It' my first time seeing it. This guy sure did put a lot of thought into this thing, huh?
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Welcome to the beginning of the internet

Yeah d00d like where have you been re-run!
    </sarcasm>

You guys are being a bit harsh. He was just trying to share...give the guy a break.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

yo check out this bad arse rally civic!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vis_civic[1].jpg  
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

Originally posted by WRXin'
    You guys are being a bit harsh. He was just trying to share...give the guy a break.
    I was just joking, I guess the HTML tag didn't work.
    But really I wish they would get off thier lazy arses and update that page.

i dont quiet agree with him on this pic

Chevy 400SS Truck?

This is a mid 80's Chevy Silverado truck that thinks it is something that it is not. Not only is it painted bright yellow, it's got a super spoiler across the truck bed, reducing this truck's utility, I am sure.

But the real kicker are those letters painted on the back. It they say "400 SS". And they look like they were hand painted or something! And in the style of the lettering on the back of Chevy's 454 SS truck which came out a few years ago. But there was no truck of this generation made with the "SS" designation, as far as I know!!

if it was a 400ci motor thats fine and maybe it's a 400ci from an SS so who knows. the spoiler i like since it puts downforce on the rear wheels to keep them planted
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    i dont quiet agree with him on this pic

the spoiler i like since it puts downforce on the rear wheels to keep them planted
    [/B]
    Although the spoiler may help keep the wheels planted, I think a pickup truck is more for keeping crops planted in fields and hauling things - vegetables come to mind. A tonne or so of produce in the back and nobody needs the spoiler. I'm with Brian of riceboypage fame on this one...
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

trucks can be sweet......srt-10, lightning etc...i wouldn't mind building a truck like that up....can't romp the corners tho
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh yes, I agree! Trucks are definitely a good thing. My inlaws have a terrific Chevy Silverado with the Allison auto'box, leather interior, etc. I love borrowing that thing.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    trucks can be sweet......srt-10, lightning etc...i wouldn't mind building a truck like that up....can't romp the corners tho
    Hell yeah trucks can be sweet.
    My next truck is gonna be some kind of turbo diesel.
    I want to be able to make a huge black column of smoke so thick you can cut it with a knife!

What about the Typhoons and Cyclones from GMC? They have not been around for a while, but that just may be one of the baddest production vehicles for the best price around, and in truck form. V-6 turbo with all wheel drive. I have seen them stock with rubber upgrades run in the 12's- and take corners too.
    now back to the topic. My personal downforce favorite
    -
    MAN That is nice!!