WRX vs RSX type S
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs RSX type S within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well first off i gotta say i love my wrx and i think the support of this web site made ...

Talking WRX vs RSX type S

well first off i gotta say i love my wrx and i think the support of this web site made me get the WRX..well anyway my friend got a RSX type S and he got an cold air AEM intake so when i got to his house with my car he wanted to go off and see what my car had. So then we pulled to the bottom of his street perfect it was a red light he started to rev and i started to rev at about 4500 rpm then i slipped he clutch once it hit green and from the start i gotta say he did keep up ,but from the launch i got about 2 cars on him and then when i got into 2nd started pulling and 3rd i just blew him away i had about 5 cars on him. i also have an AEM intake, blitz blow off valve and a 3 inch exhaust from the turbo back well hope you like it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good job bro, keep it up safelylike na mean!

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    nice job! but a wrx vs RSX race is just unfair...hehehe

Type S can maintain a very steady pull in the high rpm range, I just don't know why we put them down like that.

Sure, in a regular drag race or street race we will win, but if you are going on to the freeway and try to race a Type R you better come prepared. They can straight out fly at high speeds. The Type s is no different, but mmaybe not as powerful as the R.

type-s

I raced my friend with his type-s and off the line i killed him, but then we tryied a rolling start from 35km/hr and he pulled on me by a door length and it stayed even untill about the end of third gear where we ran out of road. I was a little disapointed but then again i was completely stock and he had an AEM and an exhaust. I now have an AEM and am installing a front mount int. cooler, up pipe and turbo back exhaust next weak. I'd like to see how he does after that?
    Sticky Grafix... we make your image stick!

I am catless, chipped w/ mbc, those cars aren't that fast anymore, I usually dust them even without the clutch dump/slip. but they are good looking cars tho, according to my gal, my car is cute, but when I pointed out a RSX to her, and she said RSX is good looking. I told her my WRX is way faster and she apparently didn't care and told me that I should have gotten that instead. sigh.
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

hey, i aint gonna lie, i saw a RSX type-s the other day, and that ride is FINE!! i love my subie and all, but the RSX does have it's good points.

---RaCinWRX

Call me frumpy, but having four doors is a greater selling point to me than a sleeker profile.

FRUMPY!!! :P heheheh just playin

---RaCinWRX

yeah having an four door is really funny just to see those guys in the SI's and the type S just drop there mouth after a sedan spanked them hehe

I raped a RSX Type-R a few days ago. I waited since last summer to race the guy and finally got my chance. Treated him to a view of the ass end of a 93 GTI-R. Can't wait until my new motor is finished. Building it from the crank up. Those things seem to be over rated. Not bad for a track car or something that doesn't have to do standing starts but they just lack the low end torque to get them going from a stop.

Originally posted by RNN14
    I raped a RSX Type-R a few days ago. I waited since last summer to race the guy and finally got my chance. Treated him to a view of the ass end of a 93 GTI-R. Can't wait until my new motor is finished. Building it from the crank up. Those things seem to be over rated. Not bad for a track car or something that doesn't have to do standing starts but they just lack the low end torque to get them going from a stop.
    your english is not bad for a Japanese I'm half Japanese and my girl is Japanese as well. were in Japan are you from?

My English is pretty good cause I'm an American and my Japanese is pretty bad. Aomori though is where I'm at.

i test drove one, and i admit i gave it quite a bit of rpms when i launched. with a mild slip, i launched her good. a good bit of slip though (wasn't ready to go back to FWD )

nice car, just lacking the extra bit.

dR

Originally posted by RNN14
    My English is pretty good cause I'm an American and my Japanese is pretty bad. Aomori though is where I'm at.
    Oppps,

Are you in the military or just working in Japan? My family came from Yokohama and my girl is from Niigata.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast