The funniest rice I've ever seen - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on The funniest rice I've ever seen within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Great shot. Great entertainment value. I'd like to see that on the road, so long as its not in my ...

Great shot. Great entertainment value. I'd like to see that on the road, so long as its not in my neighborhood.
    2002 WRX WRB

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Mr. Fancypants
    Is this for real?
    Yeah it's real. That pic is from the Carlisle Custom Compact car show. It actually looks worse in person. I was there, I saw it
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

The gentleman who owns that machine needs to remember to take his medication.
    2007 urban gray STI. KTR Ecutek Re-Flash

WRX
    He needs to slap a coat of paint on that thing, and it'd make the cover of every rice magazine known to man!
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

waaaaaaaaay to much time on this dudes hands. I want to know what/how much drugs he was on to even think that car up. Uggghhhh, that is one of the wrongest things ever!
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

And this person is proud of what he's got?? That's just disgusting... what a POS that thing is. Dont you just wonder what people are thinking sometimes?

Easy guys. I guess its true that people do justify their own car choices by ripping apart the decisions of someone else. Sure there are non functional modifications on that car, as I'm sure there are on many of all of our WRX's. Its just a matter of degree, and he decided to go farther than many of us would. Don't get me wrong, I love my WRX, but there are a LOT of people out there that laugh at WRX modifications and accuse us of rice. So, if we don't like it, we shouldn't turn the other way and laugh at other people. Believe me, I take crap DAILY from lots of my friends, and all I have been talking about is some tint and new 17" for my WRX. I haven't even done anything, I'm stock right now. It sucks to get laughed at, and I find it ironic that a chat board for a compact Japanese rocket (WRX), especially one where people constantly talk about body kits and cool rims, has the balls to call rice and laugh so hard at someone. Its really the only thing that bothers me about this normally very cool and positive chat board.

rant over.

you have a lot to learn my son...
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

Posting an opinion that something is fugly is just that, an opinion. Im not bustin his balls over it, its his ride he can do what he wants. Personally I think its fugly and an incredible waste of time, and that is the opinion I posted. If there is a fugly body kit on a wrx, Ill say its fugly too. I can't imagine anyone could come up with a creation for a wrx that would be this audacious, but if so please point me to it so I can proudly express my opinion that it is horrific.
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

Of course, everyone has their right to their opinion. I guess what I was saying was just it was a little much to see so many posts that added nothing to the discussion other than "Wow, what a POS" over and over. I don't like that car any more than anyone else here, thats for sure, but I do at least recognize the unfortunate irony in everyone piling on the rice bandwagon. On the grand rice spectrum, that guy is waaay out there. But WRX modding-junkies insulting that guy is like George W criticizing Pat Buchannon for being too conservative.

Yo check it out its a Honda Hybrid Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    Subaru 17' inch BBS wheels /w Continental ContiExtremeContact Tires, STi Pedals and Tint so far :-P

Originally posted by jmay
    Believe me, I take crap DAILY from lots of my friends, and all I have been talking about is some tint and new 17" for my WRX. I haven't even done anything, I'm stock right now.
    Damn man your friends sound like a bunch of squares or rednecks! Theres nothing wrong with tint and wheels, unless you want florescent green tint and neon rainbow wheels. I too would laugh at WRX modifications if they looked like that "thing" in the picture.
    04 SVT Lightning

I Support ClubWRX
    It looks like a CRX was gang raped by 5 dealer lots. Without lube.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

There should be a contest to see how many different car manufacturers parts are in that thing... I see a CRX on the back, Mercedes body, and Supra tail lights. What else is there? (Besides that little Honda emblem)

BMW grill
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast