WRX 1 Bunny 0
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX 1 Bunny 0 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I feel so bad. I turned around and drove by and said i was sorry...

WRX 1 Bunny 0

I feel so bad. I turned around and drove by and said i was sorry

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well that's awfully humane of you I almost killed a bird today. It just swooped down in front of my car and I slammed my breaks. I barely missed it. I have hit a bird before though. I felt completely aweful for a few days. I feel your pain my friend, but there's not much you can do now.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Re: WRX 1 Bunny 0

Originally posted by Knertified
    I feel so bad. I turned around and drove by and said i was sorry
    I would have turned around and yelled OOOOWNED!!!

Then I would have made funky gang signs with my hands.
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

Originally posted by WRXin'
    Well that's awfully humane of you I almost killed a bird today. It just swooped down in front of my car and I slammed my breaks. I barely missed it. I have hit a bird before though. I felt completely aweful for a few days. I feel your pain my friend, but there's not much you can do now.
    Actually when i had my Si, I did hit a bird. He like fell off my hood and landed in the rode... But then I looked behind me at the road and he got up and flew off! Must have knocked him out for a few seconds lol

Re: Re: WRX 1 Bunny 0

Originally posted by koyokid
    I would have turned around and yelled OOOOWNED!!!

Then I would have made funky gang signs with my hands.

HAHAHHAHHA... the gang signs cracked me up..

Man, I splattered my own bunny the other day... 137 mph and that bunny man... I changed lanes to avoid him and the retarded bunny jumps right under my tire... i doubt there was much left of him after that impact.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by STIwish
    Man, I splattered my own bunny the other day... 137 mph and that bunny man... I changed lanes to avoid him and the retarded bunny jumps right under my tire... i doubt there was much left of him after that impact.
    137!!! Is your car lowered at all? After 130 on mine starts to howel like its going to take off.

Nope, totally stock.. it made some noise but it did it pretty easily with enough room to run... fastest ive ever gotten it up to.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by STIwish
    Nope, totally stock.. it made some noise but it did it pretty easily with enough room to run... fastest ive ever gotten it up to.
    nice man. my fastest mph is 142 in my old 99 SI That thing had some top end

My fastest is 135 in my friends A4 1.8t
    '04 Java Black Premium 5 Spd

HI JACKERS!!!

Don't feel so bad Knertified. Everyone owns some type of critter during the course of their driving life, it's bound to happen what with these animals running loose with imaginary targets on their backs. Just be happy it wasn't a deer or buffalo.

I think it was awfully nice of you to drive around and say sorry (in a sick demented but hysterically funny sort of way). I haven't gone that far in apologizing but when I have some whiskey from time to time I pour some on the ground for "all the critters that aren't around no more."
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

My friend nailed a pidgeon doing 92 in his E46 325i.

It knocked out a grille insert, and blew out the lining in the fenderwell on that side of the car. It left a stain that took a month to come off, and maybe an internal organ or two wedged on the foglight.

I should as WarG0blin to put the pics back up on his site. hehe.

A friend of mine killed a big hare in her Civic once but I wouldn't say it was Civic 1 Bunny 0 since the Civic suffered several hundred dollars damage (damn fiberglass bumpers!!). I guess that would make it Civic 1 Bunny 500!!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

suckers i hit about 160

(had a vette pace me)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.