ford lightning

This is a discussion on ford lightning within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It is an amazing truck from its looks to its performance. I was just getting off of the berlin turnpike ...

ford lightning

It is an amazing truck from its looks to its performance. I was just getting off of the berlin turnpike in my hometown and he was behind me . I took off from 3rd gear and so did he and I didnt lose him but he did not gain anything. I think by 145 I maybe pulled and extra 1/2 car from him. He has a lot of power, I think they throwdown like 385 crank hp.....The wrx held its own though. It was hot because when we got off the ramp he gave the thumbs up and said and I quote "that things got something eh.." I replyed w/my usual " nah its just stock , I have a muffler at the end...."
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so what do you really have and what town you from. I am assuming you live in CT

I still am using my stock turbo w/some clever and not so clever bolt ons. It runs pretty well, I pull on alot more than I thought I would have w/the current mods. I didnt think the stck trbo had it in her....
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane