Beating a CRX?

This is a discussion on Beating a CRX? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How can, or what can I do to my Rex to beat a 12 second Honda CRX. He actually recorded ...

Beating a CRX?

How can, or what can I do to my Rex to beat a 12 second Honda CRX. He actually recorded a 11.9 at the track once, but has reduced some mods so he doesn't get pulled over as much.

How can I beat him and not risk too much. He is always trying to bet me $100 here, $500 there...I would bet as long as I knew I could win.

Oh, and it's all motor...no show at all...one ugly POS!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have now:

Prodrive Axle-back
    Turbo XS stealthback
    perrin Uppipe

You need alot more than that. Try a Stage 4 w/ nitrous. Maybe just a Stage 4 since he has reduced his mods...
    I beat a CRX today but he had no chance. I pulled VERY hard on him in 2nd gear...
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

stage 4 and gutted car or nos. turbo xs ran 11.9xxx with stage 4 and tmic with a utec. still it can be anyones race or try a dirt road for 100% win results.
    autobots transform

Yeah, that's what I figured! I have seen him with the lauch though...75% of the time hi burns the tires. If I could get him one of those times, I could eat him from light to light.

I guess I will keep my $100 and maybe one of these days be abe to have this as a runner...not an every day driver.

So what does he run when he peels out? Low 12's? If there is money on the race, he will concentrate more.........

.......or less..........

Yeah, he will win no matter. I know that, but I don't want to be handed 10 asses. I want to at least be close. I have heard some people here run low 12's. Project cars yes, but I just want to know I can. I know I can I know I can!