Integra Type R & Eagle Talon vs WRX Stg 4

This is a discussion on Integra Type R & Eagle Talon vs WRX Stg 4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On my way to work the fast and furious bunch was all around me. I had an Integra Type R ...

Integra Type R & Eagle Talon vs WRX Stg 4

On my way to work the fast and furious bunch was all around me. I had an Integra Type R on my bumper and his buddy in a Talon on my side. They were messing with me in traffic trying to get me to race. Because I had a car in front of me I was just cruising the speed limit. About that same time the Talon revs at me and floors it (his lane was clear in front of him) and drives off up the road. The type R is still on my rear bumper. Then the road clears in front of me and I down shift into 3rd and punch it. I completely killed the Type R. I pulled many many cars in a very short period of time. I slow down and turn my attention to the Talon which is now right in front of me. The Talon signal to make the next turn. - perfect spot to race. So I turn off behind him and as soon as we both made the turn we both punched it. He had a nice lead at the start but by the middle of 2nd gear I blasted by him (should have seen his face as I pulled away) and just kept pulling. I let off at about 90mph several cars in front of him. After that he stayed a good distance behind me.
    It's alway fun teaching these so called "Street Racer" a thing of two. Don't forget they came to me looking for a race.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

SGOS, have you EVER declined a race? nice kills
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

It's an unwritten rule that you must accept all challenges

I'm even more careful - I accept if I even think a challenge has been made, just to be sure I don't miss anything. As soon as the other guy attempt to show me his acceleration, whether wimpy or wow, I show him mine in return.

You'd be surprised how many "reasonably quick" luxury car owners think they have enough HP to blast me.
    John M
    2000 Lincoln Continental - slow DD with the DOHC 4.6 and a Superchips tune
    1992 Lexus SC400 - slow resto project
    2005 Legacy GT Limited - SOLD Feb 2011 - Forged internals, FP HTA Green @ 22 psi.

I have never seen anyone get so many races......its uncanny!

Good job!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

good kill !
    I had almost the same situation happened to me before, there was an type R and an S2k. When the road opened up, type-R was dusted immediately, however, the S2k was ahead of me the whole time ( I had 5 people in the car ) .
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Nice kills! There seems to be a large number of slightly modded Eclipses and Talons around me, I have yet to run into a real fast one like I've seen at the drag strip. I mean, I know they're out there, I've seen them. Thats a great way to start the day, with a few races
    2003 Black sedan
    TurboXS UTEC Stage 4 FMIC
    STi 6-Speed with R180 rear end
    APS SR50 turbo, UR 785cc Injectors, Perrin Fuel Rails
    12.5 @ 109
    *7/22/04 - Now with 2.5 Sti engine, still in break in so no times*

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ebr0t
    [B]SGOS, have you EVER declined a race? nice

Cops in the area
    To much traffic

Those are the only things that keep me from racing.

Whats also funny is I don't post most of my races. I usually only post the ones I think have some story that goes with them.

I raced a new Mustang Mach 1 - 305hp the other day. I tore him up. The guy's girlfriend was hot and got a kick out of me beating him. It was great. I should have posted it but I was lazy.

Well Played
    2000 LS1 Camaro M6

I actually saw a riced-out blue eclipse, with white stripe-thingys, with the words "The Phat and the Furious" painted onto the rear of his car.

Jeezus. I wanted to race him so bad, just to snicker afterwards. lol.

Originally posted by John M
    It's an unwritten rule that you must accept all challenges
    You always have to accept for some reason. Its like your car will get pissed at you if you dont because it thinks it got owned. Besides, its always nice showing someone what a WRX can do..

Call it Education

Originally posted by SGOSWRX
    I raced a new Mustang Mach 1 - 305hp the other day. I tore him up. The guy's girlfriend was hot and got a kick out of me beating him. It was great. I should have posted it but I was lazy. [/B]
    When the girlfriend is there, It just makes it sooo much better I was on the highway with a modded integra GSR (altezza's and exhaust). They are highway cars but with my stock wrx i pulled about 5 cars on him 2x! He came back for more. His chick must have been laughing her ass off. I gave them a frendly beep beep when they got off the exit

[QUOTE]"The Phat and the Furious"

That is really bad! Gave me a good laugh though.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's