WRX vs parking cement block - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs parking cement block within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OUCH. That must have hurt. Hey,,i almost pissed my pants laughing when i read the 3 first posts of this ...

OUCH.
    That must have hurt.
    Hey,,i almost pissed my pants laughing when i read the 3 first posts of this Thread.AWESOME

Tuca
    2002 Black Wagon WRX
    315HP With the PM-ID

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I did the exact same thing. I was late for school and i was sunny and they didnt have the cement block thingies everywhere. But it was half way into my parking spot so i didnt see it when i pulled in. I pulled in really fast and all of a sudden up i go and over. It was embearssing but no body saw (atleast as far as i could tell.) I just had to play it out like my car was made to run over big cement block thingies :/

I went over one intentionally in my friends range rover. it was dark at night and i accidentally ran over the thick steel rod sticking out of the block (which held the block in place) and it punctured not one, not two, but three tires. fortunately he was drunk and just laughed his ass off. guess i subconsciously got him back for rear ending me the week before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.