WRX 37 Frogs 0
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX 37 Frogs 0 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I took a trip up to the Wis. Dells area this weekend to visit some of my girlfriends family, nothing ...

Ike

WRX 37 Frogs 0

I took a trip up to the Wis. Dells area this weekend to visit some of my girlfriends family, nothing eventful to speak of on the way there, though I passed 2 rexs going to opposite way in the Madison area <waves>.

After a very interesting day with my girlfriends family it's time for the long trip home and there is one hell of a thunderstorm brewing. It's pouring like mad but it's not big deal thanks to the beauty of AWD, I was on a fun twisty detour road to get onto the highway but due to the low visibilty from the rain I was hanging around the speedlimit. After some hilly patchs I come up on a fairly long straight and I see these little frogs all over the road, and not just for a short ways, we're talking for a good 4 or 5 miles, nothing but frogs all over the road.

I'm not sure what the hell they were doing and why they were on the roads (mass froggie cult like suicide ritual?) but it made for quite the test of driving reaction skills. There was no oncoming traffic so I was doing my best to avoid the little buggers by swerving when I got a visual but there were just sooooooo many, and many lost their lives.

I am forever doomed to have bad Kharma with the froggie gods, if any of you froggie gods read this board please note that is was not intentional. Also, please remember I opted out of the frog disection for the optional writen assignment in all my years of school.

I will never look at the game Frogger in the same light <sighs>, poor little froggies.

Ike

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you're so funny...
    - 04 Java Black Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan

....6 Right, 50, 4 Left Tightens to 3 Long, 100, Jump Maybe, Care 6 Right, 30, Hair Pin Left Sign Outside, 30, 2 Right, 100 Over Finish.

LOL!!! I'll bet that left a nasty mess to clean out from underneith the car.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

ya...get the pressure washer out....
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

God, I hope Kermits ok...
    2003 Black sedan
    TurboXS UTEC Stage 4 FMIC
    STi 6-Speed with R180 rear end
    APS SR50 turbo, UR 785cc Injectors, Perrin Fuel Rails
    12.5 @ 109
    *7/22/04 - Now with 2.5 Sti engine, still in break in so no times*

Forget Kermit! Worry about the Budweiser Frogs... Bud.... Weis.... *SPLAT*
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

Ike
    I hope all the poor little guys ended up in Frog Nirvana
    http://www.frognirvana.com/

I didn't see any "squashed frog" jewelry
    2003 Black sedan
    TurboXS UTEC Stage 4 FMIC
    STi 6-Speed with R180 rear end
    APS SR50 turbo, UR 785cc Injectors, Perrin Fuel Rails
    12.5 @ 109
    *7/22/04 - Now with 2.5 Sti engine, still in break in so no times*

Ike
    If only they had a message board... They would probably call PETA on me <grin>

Too bad about the frogs....I hope you at least ate them...that should be the general rule, if you kill something you've got to eat it.

Ike
    Frog stew at my house tomorrow! BYOB

Im there... I'd ask if you had any frog legs stuck under there, but im sure they would be so flat u'd lose much of the taste... mmmm.. Bridgestone Potenza...
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

The Froggods are always watching.......

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.