WRX 2 - Trash cans 0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX 2 - Trash cans 0 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I am on my way home, 2 lane road, lots of twisties. My co driver is absent with her ...

WRX 2 - Trash cans 0

So I am on my way home, 2 lane road, lots of twisties. My co driver is absent with her monthly friend, im alone and have no one to call out the turns. Theres a caravan of slow moving spectator vehicles in the right lane, I switch to the outside and down shift over taking them fast. The speedometer is climbing, 20, 30, 40, 50. I shiften in the middle of a slow right turn, but decided to lay off and go into fourth instead. About now im doing 80 and sort of coasting but to my dismay about 6 carlenghts ahead a pickup truck with two large plastic trash cans is out to get me. They both launch off the back on of them hitting one of the spectator vehicles that is up infront of me, the trash can skids in to my lane.

My years of video game driving is about to pay off, I stand on the break for a few seconds and swerve to the side a few feet. The spetator vehicles were paniced and breaking like mad, theres room infont of them. I down shifted quickly and powerd past the first assault can. It missed my by maybe 18 inches. But im not out of the water yet, his partner is coming straight at me now. Im flooring it at this point and as soon as my bumper is clear im back into my lane, better luck next time trash cans. The spectator vehicles were in dismay, some had totaly stopped. But im a differnt breed, I was speeding off toward home.

I couldnt see the faces of the spectators, but I knew what was on their lips and in their minds. The will remember the beauty of all wheel drive.
    -Andrew

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: WRX 2 - Trash cans 0

Originally posted by LemonHerb
    My years of video game driving is about to pay off...
    LOL!

It sure sounds like you lived out a video game moment in reality. As fun as it sounds, the adult in me still has to tell you to be careful
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Thats like the second time video game instinct kicked in. The other time was I almost got into an accident and just pulled myself out of it.. its like.. I dont think and do.. Mario Kart, thank you
    -Andrew

Its all about the Mario Kart reflexes... or if you want even faster old school, Cruisin USA.. hone your reflexes into a 'garbage can kicking' machine.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Love how you tell stories Lemonherb. Keeps me interested. Keep it coming...

should of hit the " G " button on the steering wheel " sounds of the mach 5 jumping" and just went over your enemy
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

Unfortunatly, my missle pods are out for service
    -Andrew

Don't forget, carwash and oil change increase HP

Great story.

Mario Kart is the greatest racing game ever!!!!

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Re: WRX 2 - Trash cans 0

My co driver is absent with her monthly friend
    HAHA
    Dude I hope she doesn't lurk the board BUSTED!

Dang dude.. no way!.. if she lurked on Fanatics I would be dead!

<edited because im a fuktard>
    Last edited by LemonHerb; 05-12-2003 at 12:09 PM.
    -Andrew

fantasics
    Is that half fantastic and half fanatic?

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Originally posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    Is that half fantastic and half fanatic?

-joe
    Maybe a case of fingers moving faster than the brain. Happens to me all the time

Great story teller you are. See video games are valuable. And my parents say i need to get out more!

SBW
    I was on the edge of my seat. Next time, be ready with a red turtle shell or a star of invincibility.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast