03 stocker vs modded ford probe V6
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 03 stocker vs modded ford probe V6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I hear a loud @$$ exhaust coming up from behind me in the right hand lane. So, I turn my ...

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar

Talking 03 stocker vs modded ford probe V6

I hear a loud @$$ exhaust coming up from behind me in the right hand lane. So, I turn my head and notice it's a modded Probe (ss hood,rims,wing,loud exhaust,etc.) I just happen to be in 2nd gear @4000 rpm, ready to shift to 3rd when idecide to hold it there and wait to see the whites of his eyes (I couldn't anyway b/c his tints were too damn dark). He comes up along side, I hear him down shift, and i immediately pull 3-4 cars ahead and shift to 3rd. He comes up again thistime I'm in 3rd @4000rpm. This time I decide to toy w/ him for a while. He comes up to pas again and I stay w/ him nice and steady for about 1/8 mile before I shread him away 5-6 cars! We came up on a police station so I braked HARD to about 40mph and his dumb (and defeated) @$$ blows by doing 80mph! Thats when I saw the GT V6 badge!

The only thing better than beating a domestic is beating a "riced out" domestic!
    *1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

HAHA...nice race
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

I raced a GT-V6 model about two months ago. He was haulin' a$$ behind me trying to pass me in traffic.

He did eventually when I got caught behind slower traffic. I normally would have let it go, but for some reason I felt like chasing the Probe down.

Maybe it was because the guy had a super-annoying (and loud) far can that was barely hanging onto his back bumper. Or maybe it was because the guy guy had riced out his car and had superdark tint (stupid reason, i know). Anyhow, It took me about a few hundred yards to catch the guy and pass him up.

We went back and forth before I chased him down at about 100 mph going around a big, long winding curve outside of town. The guy must have freaked because he finally gave up.

At the next light, I just shook my head at the guy. I couldn't tell if he saw me or not because of the super-dark tint. Lol.

I actually do like probes, however. I used to own one. They were slow but pretty sporty for their time. Too bad they stopped making them.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.