Corolla owns Wagons
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Corolla owns Wagons within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ownage #1 ownage #2...

Corolla owns Wagons

Last edited by el~sharko; 05-09-2003 at 01:04 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    ::raises BS flag reaaaaaaaaally high in the sky::

Thanks for the posts...they're always good for a laugh.
    2010 SSM STI

If those corollas were turbocharged, then maybe I'd believe it.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

speaking of turbocharged corollas, here's one with a 3sgte, he's got some ****e tires, but I think he could(should) get into 13's
    street video
    track video

I call b.s.

that carolla wouldn't have been able to pass the wrx even if the wrx's turbo fell off.

and the carolla driver was a ****head for passing on the right. He could've killed somebody. Even the carolla owners in that thread think the guy's a putz.

Originally posted by WilliamG
    ::raises BS flag reaaaaaaaaally high in the sky::

Thanks for the posts...they're always good for a laugh.
    ROFL.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by drbyers
    I call b.s.

that carolla wouldn't have been able to pass the wrx even if the wrx's turbo fell off.

and the carolla driver was a ****head for passing on the right. He could've killed somebody. Even the carolla owners in that thread think the guy's a putz.

Woah don't diss the Corolla drivers! They drive 10 second cars!!

http://www.vvti.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=9563

Oh wait....my mistake....that's 0-60 in 10 seconds!

"I have a 99 corolla auto 4 sp. I timed my car with the stopwatch on my cell phone today. Got a 0-60 of 10.42 secs, how does this sound? about right?"

2010 SSM STI

Damn I knew I shoulda got a Corolla! But I think those newer Corolla S look way better than previous models.
    04 SVT Lightning

<sarcasm>All bow down to the Corolla.. they are obviously incredibly superior to the WRX in every way.. infact I'm going to go buy the SUPER version right now.. thats what the S in Corolla S stands for right?</sarcasm> or maybe in this case its the second letter in BS
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Dude all corolla owners are not like that, so the all bow down is lame, I take offense because I am also a corolla owner. Now I await the smart comments because I am new..... doesn't matter I still love your board and the WRX...

I Support ClubWRX
    v8killa, the mockery therefore is not pointed towards you. Welcome to the boards and enjoy your time! Occasionally of course, you'll see some 'silly' posts on other boards and then we all go nuts and make fun of them.
    2010 SSM STI

joke

that post was such a joke I had to respond.....i know...completely baited but the guy was an idiot who needs to be corrected
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

Originally posted by v8killa
    Dude all corolla owners are not like that, so the all bow down is lame, I take offense because I am also a corolla owner. Now I await the smart comments because I am new..... doesn't matter I still love your board and the WRX...
    hey v8killa, are you from vvti.net?

I was on there just to prove them wrong, yes I am the guy with the turbocharged 20 valve 4age jdm motor, I left cause the forum only has a few cool people left, I posted pics of my engine swap and turbo set up and they all shut up. I know what my car can do and I leave it at that. But those fool over there (not all of them) think they are the Sh#$...

all I can add is that I am happy that (before today) I didn't know there were all sorts of mods for the Corolla (I previously owned a geo prizm, same exact thing as a corolla). Probably woulda spent the money on mods rather than buyin the rex <----right decision for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.