Corolla owns Wagons - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Corolla owns Wagons within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; If I were BlackWRX, I WOULD NOT race this guy. Did you see what they were talking about? RAcing in ...

If I were BlackWRX, I WOULD NOT race this guy. Did you see what they were talking about? RAcing in traffic as a legitimate race? These guys are crazy and if I were racing next to him I'd be very, very worried. How do you know he won't try to run you off the road to get that "win?"

Seriously, one guy says "I think he could win, espeically if they raced in traffic. I've seen him race and he's crazy, weaving in and out of cars..."

That's NOT a responsible driver and I surely wouldn't want any part of my life in his hands.

Every single person that knows anything about cars knows the outcome will go 1 of 2 ways: the WRX will spank the Corolla hardcrore or the Corolla will do something extremely stupid and risk both driver's lives. I wouldn't do this run BlackWRX...
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah, but i betcha a bill that says my echo will woop him good

hehe
    k&n, sti-hoodscoop, engine mounts, & tranny mount, blitz dtt, catless up-pipe, samco ic hose, greddy CC, cusco f/r swaybars, gutted midpipe, oil cooler, prodrive exhaust & f/r replica sti strut tower bar, gunmetal rota tarmac, goodridge ss lines, p'n'p exhaust manifold

deny the fly-by

not crazy

dudes...relax....i'm not an idiot.......i'm not stupid enough to race in traffic...that's a fools bet and I posted to them about that...if their claim to fame is beating people in traffic then he can go ahead and claim victory.....my post to him originally was to have him come down and see if he could take me since he seems to think he can take wrx's with ease......not sure who threw in the traffic but i'm not crazy, I'm not gonna risk one of us crashing out just to say I won some lame race.......plus, i told the guy that the race isn't even fair since I am modded and that if anything I should try to get some unmodded rex's to line up with him....cause the wrx will win either way.
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

Originally posted by v8killa
    I was on there just to prove them wrong, yes I am the guy with the turbocharged 20 valve 4age jdm motor, I left cause the forum only has a few cool people left, I posted pics of my engine swap and turbo set up and they all shut up. I know what my car can do and I leave it at that. But those fool over there (not all of them) think they are the Sh#$...
    oh your in MD, right? I was very close to doing the 4agze swap into my corolla, then I decided to just buy a new car. You know Vamp and eric? you should post some pics of your car on here, I think everyone will find them interesting, I saw a few on vvti.net but I'd liek to see more, maybe with daylight
    Last edited by el~sharko; 05-09-2003 at 12:32 PM.

In reference to the Corrolla post, the guy with the WRX, I am familiar with an intercooler, but what is an innercooler?
    02 WRB Wagon...gettin' the groceries...very quickly.

Barf: What the hell was that!?!

Lonestar: A Corrola S with Iridium Sparks and a Cold Air Intake.

Barf: They've gone to plaid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails plaid.gif  
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

Yeah I know eric he is cool and so is Vamp. I will post some up when I get it back out of the shop. I lost my igniter and need a new one and it happened right before my best dyno pull of 332.8hp. I would have bought it already if I was not so in to trying to finish my Solara before NOPI (waiting for Supercharger) then I can turn my attention back to the rolla. (hesitant cause this is a WRX forum)

Originally posted by koyokid
    Barf: What the hell was that!?!

Lonestar: A Corrola S with Iridium Sparks and a Cold Air Intake.

Barf: They've gone to plaid.
    ROFLMAO!!!!
    -Brian.

Originally posted by Trainrex
    Everybody run!!! It's a spy!!! ***runs out of house screaming and flailing arms above head***

TRD supercharger on the Solara? Got pics? Those things look mad tight with some work. I have a friend right now who is building a 'street' Tundra with a TRD supercharger and a modified Belle kit to get it huggin 20s... is pretty sick.. I wish there were more parts out for the Toyotas though, especially the Tundra, the aftermarket support is just sad for it.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Talking

2002 Corolla S/5-speeeeed

TRD Quickshifter
    Denso Iridium Performance Sparks
    PIAA Superwhite Headlights
    Compustar Alarm/Starter
    Sparco Red/Black Leather Shift Nob
    Black/Red Racing Pedals
    Injen Intake w/ shield
    Performance Sway Bars
    Tokico Struts
    Khumo I'zen Stud Kw-11 (Snow tires)
    35% Tint All around (Cool Black)

W/O MODS
    111.3 fwhp 115.4 torque (3rd gear)
    105.8 fwhp 114.9 torque (4th gear)
    heh need i say more
    quickshifter = 20 hp...

Originally posted by mattyp
    heh need i say more
    quickshifter = 20 hp...
    he he Vivid racing used to claim that their short shifter would take .4 secs off your quarter mile because the shifts were 40% shorter and there are 3-4 shifts in the quarter mile, by making the shifting distance shorter you will go faster And that is why I will never buy anything from vivid racing.
    Alex

I Support ClubWRX
    0.4 seconds in an exaggeration. But surely it IS very very slightly quicker to change gear with a short shifter? It's probably only 0.000001 seconds faster, but faster nonetheless!
    2010 SSM STI

The only problem is its not the length of the shifter that is keeping me from shifting faster its the tranny that doesnt want to accept it. I can outshift the wrx tranny quite easily with a ss I would just be outshifting it sooner but I wouldnt be able to get into gear any faster.
    Alex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12