Grand Am SS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Grand Am SS within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last Monday I dusted a totally tricked out Grand AM SS supercharged V6 with my stock WRX Wagon. What a ...

Thumbs up Grand Am SS

Last Monday I dusted a totally tricked out Grand AM SS supercharged V6 with my stock WRX Wagon. What a rush!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Grand AM SS huh.... Hmmm where do you live again? Exact location? Was this a 99+ Grand AM??

FYI: Even the super charged GAs arent that fast yet.. and there only a couple, YES IS SAID a couple of super charged 99+ GAs on the roads now... so im wondering if the one you raced was even SC'ed.

I am in NY,
    the SS was MY99+ for sure.
    '02 Rally Blue WRX Wagon
    17" enkei bortex wheels
    Nitto 450's
    Prodrive muffler
    tinted and debadged

Ahh yes NY... there is a buddy of mine that lives there.. May be him.. im in the process of asking him now hehhee

FYI: he just got his SC not too long ago and there are issues with it...

If you happen to go to MI ever.. DONT EVER EVER race the SC/T concept Grand Am GTs.. they have had them boosted to 345 HP You will most certainly loose even with a boost controller. hehehe

I will let you know if thats him.. But you say SS.. and his car has badges that are SS so i think its him

Dusted ?

I'm the one with the "SS". Now, let's be real here. You were lined up ahead of me by a hood's length and I really wasn't paying attention at the time. I admit when you launched , it was a helluva leap, about 2 car lengths. I caught up to you and passed you pretty quick. Did you let off, when you saw me catch you so quick? I know you live in my area, so I'm sure we'll meet again. Your WRX is quick, but my car is just as fast or faster than yours. I think you know that, Sneaker. Anytime, Bro.

OooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOo.... heheh

Dude... dont let the gagt guys know that im eventually buying a WRX ok.. its going to be a supprise.. please

You guys should meet up and race!

Originally posted by black99gt
    OooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOo.... heheh

Dude... dont let the gagt guys know that im eventually buying a WRX ok.. its going to be a supprise.. please

You guys should meet up and race!
    Your secret is safe with me. I myself was considering buying a WRX. If the SC didn't come out, I would have definitely bought one. Then again, you never know, I may have one within a year.

Originally posted by SCGT1
    Your secret is safe with me. I myself was considering buying a WRX. If the SC didn't come out, I would have definitely bought one. Then again, you never know, I may have one within a year.
    you da man. Dont worry, it (WRX) will be at our GA Picnic... Along with many mods

SCGT1 are you on gagt.com?
    2003 WRX this summer
    GregFarz3@excite.com
    http://community.webshots.com/user/gregfarz78

Like free MP3's? Join my club, mention clubwrx.net
    Audiophilez

Originally posted by GregFarz78
    SCGT1 are you on gagt.com?
    Et tu, Greg. Going to a WRX also. I've been found out. lol

Hey!

We were both at the same light at launch time! I backed off when we were coming up to the intersection near the WIZ, since Mill, a main int was just ahead.

How could you say that you weren't paying attention, when we were heading westbound first, then we both made the u-turn at the Multiplex, and lined up at the next light?

Better get that rex quickly!

Oh, and BTW, I like the website pics...
    Last edited by sneaker; 02-20-2002 at 06:58 PM.
    '02 Rally Blue WRX Wagon
    17" enkei bortex wheels
    Nitto 450's
    Prodrive muffler
    tinted and debadged

I rarely run against anyone on that section of road. Those 2 lights are almost always out of sync. You don't want to slam on the brakes from 50 mph. That mall side of the road is too busy. Anyway, thanks for the compliments on the site. We will meet again, I'm sure.
    Last edited by SCGT1; 02-21-2002 at 03:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.