You guys have a slacker
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on You guys have a slacker within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ATTN: All Bufallo area WRXs.. YOU GUYS HAVE A MAJOR SLACKER!! the other night I raced some kid in a ...

You guys have a slacker

ATTN: All Bufallo area WRXs..

YOU GUYS HAVE A MAJOR SLACKER!!

the other night I raced some kid in a silver WRX (fully expecting to loose) and I won!! He barley launched (but he revved so I knew he wanted some), ground 2nd, and must have took 3 sec to get into 3rd....

You guys need to find him and kick his ass. there's no way I should have won, none what so ever...He gives other RSX owners that "yeah we can beat a WRX" mentality, I on the other hand, know better.
    ~ Joe
    RSX Type-S
    ::AEM SRI::GC Coilovers::EVO Exhaust::

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NO!!!!!!!! i'm gonna catch a flight to buffalo right now and tell him how to race!

--- the now shamed, RaCinWRX

damnit.. the more i see the ads in the papers.. the more i see WRX stuff....

I hope the WRX doesnt turn into a freakin KIDS CAR. Or i'll be ditching it as well

Santa Monica Boulevard (I'm a poor student)
    Who cares about this one guy?
    South West Forum Moderator

Working for a 22B or maybe a Legacy STi...one day

I say let the "kids" have 'em (I'm changing my tune a little), that way when someone pulls up next to a driver who knows what they're doing, it'll be a lot of fun to see the expression on their face - assuming they don't turn and go the other way.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

you guys think that way because your not kids tho! Me on the other hand.. i get associated with these other idiots (kids)... and get stuck in catagorys with them.. "Teenagers are loosers" "Teenagers insurance will always be high"... im tired of that!! I hate it when people look at ME like im some typical teenager...

I say let the WRX be a big boys ONLY toy.

Originally posted by black99gt
    "Teenagers are loosers"
    Hey, Kid! "LOSER" only has one 'o'.

haha...that's funny...

ground 2nd..ouch!

yeah..he needs a nice driving lesson! Probably got the car cause it looks cool and has no idea how to treat it like the perfomance bomb that it is

i on the other hand...muhahahahaa....

every red light = boost launch! WOOOT!!!

Go grandma! Booyeah! BRING IT ON!!!!

my record is like 200 to 1 on stoplights races..ok..maybe not 'races'..and everyone i line up against is driving a Buick...hehehe

~V
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.chumpmonkeygames.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by Valien
    my record is like 200 to 1 on stoplights races..ok..
    My record was pretty flawless as well but nothing official besides my friends. As in no one really revs to me or ask me to race. Until grandpa in his Mercedes CLK 55 AMG pulls up to me, rolls down his window, and ask if I wanna go! He gave me a spanking in his automatic vs. my slow(non power) shifting. I did have him at rolls but when I needed to shift, the automatic shifting was just too fast for me.
    2002 Rally Blue WRX - Few mods

Hey, I grew up in Buffalo. Where did this race take place?

By the way, I got a pretty nasty speeding ticket up there last month while visiting the folks.

you guys think that way because your not kids tho! Me on the other hand.. i get associated with these other idiots (kids)... and get stuck in catagorys with them.. "Teenagers are loosers" "Teenagers insurance will always be high"... im tired of that!! I hate it when people look at ME like im some typical teenager...

I know where you're coming from 99. I always hated the stereotyping that went along with the teenage years. I suppose that's just part of it. Don't worry, you'll ultimately grow out of it , and there will be folks who recognize that you're not the average teen - it was that way for me anyway.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

bedabi: MY BAD!!!

WRXed: I hope so soon or later.. im getting tired of other adults looking DOWN on me hehe

Given my past, I'd have to agree. The way I drove at 17.... Let's just say that if I hadn't been driving in my old Chevy Suburban then and in a WRX instead, there's no doubt in my mind I'd be DEAD!

Oh yeah, JJB Autowerks:

You LOSE (one 'o') to someone in a race. You have a screw LOOSE (two 'o's) if you think your car is faster.

This seems to be a consistent spelling mistake I see all the time on BBS boards. Do you all really think 'to lose' is spelled like 'to loosen'?

I'm turning into a crusty old grammarian!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.