300ZX kills before we even race, lol

This is a discussion on 300ZX kills before we even race, lol within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was crusin to 7-11 with my uncle, going to get some Slurpees. I looked ahead and a little over ...

300ZX kills before we even race, lol

I was crusin to 7-11 with my uncle, going to get some Slurpees. I looked ahead and a little over to the right and there was a 300ZX w/ exhaust up ahead a little. When I looked at him, I saw him peeking at me from his side mirror. I wanted to catch him, but he took off right when I floored it in second. Anyways, there was no way I would catch him, lol. So he pulled over and rolled down his window smiling, and as soon as I rolled mine down and looked over, he goes "NOOOO!!! I don't want to race" (joking) But anyways, he was a really cool old guy on his way to play basketball, he complimented me and told me how great the rex was, and I said the same about the ZX, then he goes "In case you're wondering, I'm putting out around 410 horsepower, I have upgraded turbo and other stuff" I laughed, and said bye. Cool guy though, then on my way home, I see a tall wing. I looked over, of course, to see an Evo. I pull next to him, but the guy turned into his apartment complex garage like a few seconds later, so we didn't get to race Oh well. I got killed!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

LOL nice story
    04 SVT Lightning