300ZX kills before we even race, lol
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 300ZX kills before we even race, lol within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was crusin to 7-11 with my uncle, going to get some Slurpees. I looked ahead and a little over ...

300ZX kills before we even race, lol

I was crusin to 7-11 with my uncle, going to get some Slurpees. I looked ahead and a little over to the right and there was a 300ZX w/ exhaust up ahead a little. When I looked at him, I saw him peeking at me from his side mirror. I wanted to catch him, but he took off right when I floored it in second. Anyways, there was no way I would catch him, lol. So he pulled over and rolled down his window smiling, and as soon as I rolled mine down and looked over, he goes "NOOOO!!! I don't want to race" (joking) But anyways, he was a really cool old guy on his way to play basketball, he complimented me and told me how great the rex was, and I said the same about the ZX, then he goes "In case you're wondering, I'm putting out around 410 horsepower, I have upgraded turbo and other stuff" I laughed, and said bye. Cool guy though, then on my way home, I see a tall wing. I looked over, of course, to see an Evo. I pull next to him, but the guy turned into his apartment complex garage like a few seconds later, so we didn't get to race Oh well. I got killed!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

LOL nice story
    04 SVT Lightning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.