Wow! I saw all this today!

This is a discussion on Wow! I saw all this today! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Some of these are WRX spottings, but I don't both with posting regional spotting here because it's pointless on ClubWRX. ...

Smile Wow! I saw all this today!

Some of these are WRX spottings, but I don't both with posting regional spotting here because it's pointless on ClubWRX. Everyone in the North East is over on the NESIC forum. I figure this would go here, since they are technically 'encounters', just not racing ones.

Here's a list of EVERYTHING I saw worth mentioning though...

WRB WRX Sedan with what looked like gold wheels in South Salem, NY near the 34/124 junction. Looked nice!

WRB WRX Wagon in Norwalk a little up the road from the fire dept on RT.1... Looked.. Stock!

WRB WRX Sedan on 15N around Redding I think. STOCK.

Excessive numbers of Porsches... All different kinds!

1 Red EVO 8 by the Danbury Mall.

1 dark red Shelby Cobra in South Salem, NY

4 friggin Dodge Vipers driving in a pack on 34 in South Salem, NY. Talk about a way to terrorize a lone WRXer. A few looked really menacing!!!!

1 Red Lamborghini Countach headed up 91N... Perhaps a kit car though... I would hope not. Looked sweet!

oh and, the highlight of my day... A yellow Lamborghini Diablo... VERY MUCH REAL! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT! The hottest car I've ever laid my eyes on! Parked in downtown New Cannan. BASTARD! Second I saw your car I felt insecure. So you know what? I wanna race you! I pick the track though since you have a car that totally outperforms my WRX. Deal? Good! Anyone know where the nearest rally course is?!?
    I'd never seen a real Lamborghini until today... I nearly died!

Didn't race anyone, since I wasn't the one driving. Sadly, my father whom was driving was biyatch slapped by Mustang at one point. A kid in a Mustang was looking to race him (revving and all), my father looked over and smiled and waved... Next thing I the Mustang blasts off... He's probably home now telling all his friends "Dude, I smoked a WRX! The car didn't even have a chance!" This also happened a second time today, about 40 minutes later with a Honda Civic. Same results. My father looks over and waved. Even more embarassing because he has the TXS stage 1, and the muffler to give him the agressive sound. I seriously wonder now how many people attempt to race him to find he stupidly looks over, smiles happily and says "Hello!" Should check other cars boards in the Connecticut area to find out! "I drive a yugo and I OWNED a blue WRX!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds like you had fun. I want one of those new Gallardos though. That Lamborghini is beyond gorgeous. AWD power on such a BEAST!
    2010 SSM STI

o shizit!!!
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Lamborghini > me...
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'