BMW owner talking junk - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on BMW owner talking junk within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, the junk talker told me he was trying to build my confidence when he told me 525i. He said ...

Well, the junk talker told me he was trying to build my confidence when he told me 525i. He said he really has a 540i, mid 90's. Still can't get the exact year out of him. I was looking up times, those are a little faster than the 525's. 0-60 I still think I can take him. He wants highway racing. Probably because I would have a tough time on the highway. I'll keep you posted after I race him. I want from a stop to about 80ish.
    '04 WRB premium package.
    Gutted Stock up, Godspeed dp, Cobb AccessPort (Stage 2), Omori Turbo Guage, Omori EGT Guage, Falken 512's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by droogie
    Well, the junk talker told me he was trying to build my confidence when he told me 525i. He said he really has a 540i, mid 90's. Still can't get the exact year out of him. I was looking up times, those are a little faster than the 525's. 0-60 I still think I can take him. He wants highway racing. Probably because I would have a tough time on the highway. I'll keep you posted after I race him. I want from a stop to about 80ish.
    that's not even a 1/4 mile
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

BMW dealers are willing to remove the 155mph speed limiter for a small fee at the dealership. Estimates place the M5 at around 170 at top speed. Rumors from Germany say some replace their final drive for a good 180mph on the autobahn.

German cars tend to be very strong on the freeway, even my friend's '01 E46 325i has some great passing power in top gear on the freeway. WRX fourth and fifth gears are fairly tall, which hinders highway acceleration...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12