SRT4 Encounter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on SRT4 Encounter within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by swipe112 Also, I'm actually not suprised by the results. The SRT has a much less restrictive exhaust ...

Originally posted by swipe112
    Also, I'm actually not suprised by the results. The SRT has a much less restrictive exhaust system (no muffler, forged turbo, etc) so I always thought that a WRX with Up-pipe, down-pipe and/or catbackshould be able to hang on a roll.
    Swipe, did you ever see the SRT-4 exhaust after it splits into duals? Not sure why, but it looks like a spaghetti noodle it has sooo many turns in it!! A real assinine design if you ask me!! You are right though, cause doesn't WRX have like 3 cats on it and mufflers?
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah three cats. One pre turbo, and two after that. REALLY puts a damper on the fun. Once ya uncork it tho....wheeeeee! Revs better, sounds better, and who does not like belching fireballs on downshifts
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Hmm....how do you get those fireballs anyways? I've only seen them on racing videos and movies.

Originally posted by brembo
    Yeah three cats. One pre turbo, and two after that. REALLY puts a damper on the fun. Once ya uncork it tho....wheeeeee! Revs better, sounds better, and who does not like belching fireballs on downshifts
    Yeah, the SRTs get those nice belching fireballs on downshifts!! Gotta love them!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Yo

Aaron aren't you glad we raced on Sunday rather than this week ... the rain sucks.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

Originally posted by driverj
    SINONOY welcome.

Not to be mean or anything, but I noticed in 2 of your posts that it is in caps. You might want to go with small caps. People will start ignoring your posts if it is always in caps.
    OOPS sorry!!!

Originally posted by SINONOY
    OOPS sorry!!!
    No problem. Just looking out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12