2 different Lightnings in one day.

This is a discussion on 2 different Lightnings in one day. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've been posting so many kills lately I wasn't going to post this one but I said what the heck. ...

2 different Lightnings in one day.

I've been posting so many kills lately I wasn't going to post this one but I said what the heck. The world needs to know.

I raced a 2 different lightnings on my way home from work. The first one was behind me at a light. When the light turned green he quickly switched lanes and went flying by me. The reason I let him do it is because I take this road every day and I knew the next light would quickly turn red. The light about 1/8 mile in front of us quickly turns red and he's caught. I line up next to him and just wait for the green. We both left the line slow and at the same time at about 15mph we floor it. For about 1 second he pulled ahead of me but by the top of 2nd gear 60mph or so I starting walking away from him. I slammed 3rd and continued to slowly pull on him. I got about 2 cars in front of him by 80mph and he gave up. He then pulled along side of me and smiled. Pretty cool guy.
    Then a few turns later I see this Lightning in front of me. We drive side by side for about a mile just checking each other out. Then when the road cleared in front of us we both nailed it at the same time ( I was in 3rd gear). We were dead even for a pretty good distance and then I slowly started pulling away. I got about 1-2 cars in front of him and he let off. This guy wasn't as happy as the other one. After I slowed down he quickly darted over 2 lanes and didn't even look over. I then drove the speed limit and let him speed off.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    nice. I hear those are pretty quick.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

nice runs.

i wonder what the new lightnings and srt-10's (both 500hp) are going to be like...

You get all the action! Love it!
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'