2 different Lightnings in one day.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2 different Lightnings in one day. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've been posting so many kills lately I wasn't going to post this one but I said what the heck. ...

2 different Lightnings in one day.

I've been posting so many kills lately I wasn't going to post this one but I said what the heck. The world needs to know.

I raced a 2 different lightnings on my way home from work. The first one was behind me at a light. When the light turned green he quickly switched lanes and went flying by me. The reason I let him do it is because I take this road every day and I knew the next light would quickly turn red. The light about 1/8 mile in front of us quickly turns red and he's caught. I line up next to him and just wait for the green. We both left the line slow and at the same time at about 15mph we floor it. For about 1 second he pulled ahead of me but by the top of 2nd gear 60mph or so I starting walking away from him. I slammed 3rd and continued to slowly pull on him. I got about 2 cars in front of him by 80mph and he gave up. He then pulled along side of me and smiled. Pretty cool guy.
    Then a few turns later I see this Lightning in front of me. We drive side by side for about a mile just checking each other out. Then when the road cleared in front of us we both nailed it at the same time ( I was in 3rd gear). We were dead even for a pretty good distance and then I slowly started pulling away. I got about 1-2 cars in front of him and he let off. This guy wasn't as happy as the other one. After I slowed down he quickly darted over 2 lanes and didn't even look over. I then drove the speed limit and let him speed off.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    nice. I hear those are pretty quick.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

nice runs.

i wonder what the new lightnings and srt-10's (both 500hp) are going to be like...

You get all the action! Love it!
    Aloha, Richard...
    Retired Moderator
    TXS Stage 4 UTEC + TMIC + JoeP
    12.75 @ 105.67mph - 1.74 60'

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.