SRT-4 Ow3ned - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on SRT-4 Ow3ned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; BWAHAHA, I can't believe I missed this thread! Yeah that first picture on the first page was my idea. A ...

BWAHAHA, I can't believe I missed this thread!

Yeah that first picture on the first page was my idea. A sole SRT-4 owner came the Fairfield meet in April at In&Out on Travis Avenue.

He went for a ride in HighWayDrifter's car so HWDrifter can show the potential of the WRXs. When he was gone I told everyone to surround his car cuz I knew it'd make a good pwn3d picture. The owner was actually pretty cool about it. My car's the stock WRB on the far left. The to the right is dorifto88 and then I forgot everyone else's names. If you look closely, close to the roof line of dorifto's car, you'll see me in a red coat next to the owner of the SRT-4 in the black coat.

I give respect to SRT-4s, but I thought the opportunity was too good to pass up.
    Last edited by Impreza01; 05-30-2003 at 02:00 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Impreza01
    BWAHAHA, I can't believe I missed this thread!

Yeah that first picture on the first page was my idea. A sole SRT-4 owner came the Fairfield meet in April at In&Out on Travis Avenue.

He went for a ride in HighWayDrifter's car so HWDrifter can show the potential of the WRXs. When he was gone I told everyone to surround his car cuz I knew it'd make a good pwn3d picture. The owner was actually pretty cool about it. My car's the stock WRB on the far left. The to the right is dorifto88 and then I forgot everyone else's names. If you look closely, close to the roof line of dorifto's car, you'll see me in a red coat next to the owner of the SRT-4 in the black coat.

I give respect to SRT-4s, but I thought the opportunity was too good to pass up.
    Nice idea! The picture is VERY Famous now.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Drizze99 I have to compliment you. You have handled yourself very well and not let the negative comments bring you down to the level of the others that have hated on your car. It's unfortunate a few children are on these boards but keep doing what your doing and mod that SRT-4! Nice job...

If I wasn't so far away from you I would request a ride as well.
    WRXThis <> Brian
    2002 PSM WRX Sedan
    Was tuned to Stage V
    Soon... WRB STi w/ gold

Originally posted by WRXThis
    Drizze99 I have to compliment you. You have handled yourself very well and not let the negative comments bring you down to the level of the others that have hated on your car. It's unfortunate a few children are on these boards but keep doing what your doing and mod that SRT-4! Nice job...

If I wasn't so far away from you I would request a ride as well.
    Thanks! That what sucks sometimes on message boards. You meet some really cool people that you would really like to hang with but distance gets in the way!! I really like these boards and have met some really cool people and if all goes well, I'll get a chance to meet more in July cause I am organizing a WRX & SRT-4 meet.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567