SRT-4 Ow3ned - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on SRT-4 Ow3ned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; SOmebody lock this dumbass thread please!...

SOmebody lock this dumbass thread please!
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by JTREX
    SOmebody lock this dumbass thread please!
    No, just delete the off topic crap. Gotta let the new Rex owners see that pic

I took a break from reading this forum because of all the stupid WRX owners here. I for one LOVE the SRT-4 as well and I hope the best for that car. Its truly too early to say the car isn't quality built. The WRX looks almost identical to a Neon so I don't really understand how WRX owners say its ugly. Feel free to post here anytime you want Drizzie and let us know when you go to the track. I'm curious to see what you'd trap at. Peace
    Team Mullet Racing
    2004 White Evolution VIII - Wingless and Altezzaless
    www.forgivendriven.com

SOLD - Stage 4 WRX Wagon - 12.7 at 106mph - SOLD

Originally posted by Shaitiger
    I took a break from reading this forum because of all the stupid WRX owners here. I for one LOVE the SRT-4 as well and I hope the best for that car. Its truly too early to say the car isn't quality built. The WRX looks almost identical to a Neon so I don't really understand how WRX owners say its ugly. Feel free to post here anytime you want Drizzie and let us know when you go to the track. I'm curious to see what you'd trap at. Peace
    I'm stupid?

Drizze, this seems like Deja Vu... everytime you get involved in a post man, this always happens... GOOD JOB ... I actually got to ride in the local dealerships ONLY SRT4 this last week... wholy damn was that thing quick... dont get me wrong, it still had the econo-feel.. but I cant wait till people start modding the hell out of those cars and I get to drive one... I might even buy one for the wife when Im fast enough to beat one
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by kushdogg
    I'm stupid?
    No, I didn't mean all the WRX owners. I meant all the stupid ones .

Originally posted by STIwish
    Drizze, this seems like Deja Vu... everytime you get involved in a post man, this always happens... GOOD JOB ... I actually got to ride in the local dealerships ONLY SRT4 this last week... wholy damn was that thing quick... dont get me wrong, it still had the econo-feel.. but I cant wait till people start modding the hell out of those cars and I get to drive one... I might even buy one for the wife when Im fast enough to beat one
    Yea, oh well what are you going you do? I'm just glad to see that there more INTELLIGENT and COOL people here and you guys all spoke up.

With a 20k price tag, they HAD to cut some corners and yes it pretty much looks like a neon on the inside except for the kick ass seats. I'm glad to see the budget & engineering went where it belonged....IN THE ENGINE BAY!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

I definitely give them props for that.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by Shaitiger
    No, I didn't mean all the WRX owners. I meant all the stupid ones .

Drizze, I have a some family in Bear. Maybe next time I'm there I could see your car and you could shoe me some of them "nice staright flat roads in DE". I've yet to see one in person

Drizze, I have a some family in Bear. Maybe next time I'm there I could see your car and you could shoe me some of them "nice staright flat roads in DE". I've yet to see one in person
    Ley me know man!! I'm serious look me up I'd more than happy to hang. If you let me know with some advance, I can probably get some scooby's and srt's together.

Originally posted by drizze99
    Ley me know man!! I'm serious look me up I'd more than happy to hang. If you let me know with some advance, I can probably get some scooby's and srt's together.
    Hell, if you can do that I'd come just for that!

Hell, if you can do that I'd come just for that!
    Yea, that was a fun day!! We sat back and watched the people drive by and snap their necks!! 4 of the scooby owners are members of this forum!

Sweet

PM'd you.

let me know when you are in CT too, I wanna spank that asss!!!!
    WHO IS YOU DADDY?!?!?! WHO IS YOUR DADDDY?!?!!??!!?!?!?
    WOOOOO
    -STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.