SRT-4 Ow3ned - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on SRT-4 Ow3ned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Paul__420 I second the opinion that the SRT is lacking.... First I think its ugly, second the ...

Originally posted by Paul__420
    I second the opinion that the SRT is lacking.... First I think its ugly, second the neon's ****ty build quality has been well documented, third any car can be modded with a turbo and and be fast, this is a modded neon..

When you mod a WRX you can have a super AWD car, like drifter, or like the STi... So IMO the SRT is still a neon POS....
    Ahhh, simple minded people... what can you do with them besides laugh at them!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by drizze99
    I pretty much have the same attitude when it comes to racing. I don't back down from anyone, even if I know I don't stand a chance. In my mind, I can kick anyones ass!!

You pick on SRT-4's cause they LACK? LACK what? Everything thing else you said in just your opinion and you are entitled to that. I, on the other hand, am a true enthusiast and pretty much like like all sport compacts. It's the driver's I usually have a problem with.
    You have already messed with the brain in the Neon? good grief. these cars don't stand a chance as the years get longer, ESPECIALLY when you beat on them. I say that's lacking. lacking in interior and exterior styling.
    I have a question for you. Do you think that the neon is a 'sports' car'? lol
    I don't consider the wrx a sports car/compact whatever
    we also have what's known as ALL WHEEL DRIVE. this means that we don't back down from even mother nature herself, no matter what the condition!
    nonetheless, I'd like to be in Deleware right now
    -STomp
    (you must be over at this forum to either a) be an ambassador or b) think that those guys on your own forum suck azz) lol
    just my opinion
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Originally posted by wrxlude
    You have already messed with the brain in the Neon? good grief. these cars don't stand a chance as the years get longer, ESPECIALLY when you beat on them. I say that's lacking. lacking in interior and exterior styling.
    I have a question for you. Do you think that the neon is a 'sports' car'? lol
    I don't consider the wrx a sports car/compact whatever
    we also have what's known as ALL WHEEL DRIVE. this means that we don't back down from even mother nature herself, no matter what the condition!
    nonetheless, I'd like to be in Deleware right now
    -STomp
    (you must be over at this forum to either a) be an ambassador or b) think that those guys on your own forum suck azz) lol
    just my opinion
    An elite group of engineers called "PVO" designed this car, so I have confidence in their abilities. We'll see how it lasts and only time will tell but I am confident that this car will treat me good.

Lack in interior and exterior styling?.... that's a weak argument because that is your own opinion. So, what is YOUR definition of a sport compact car? <I just can't wait for your answer.>

Your one of those types that feel you are invinceable with AWD right?

I'm here to chat with "cool" WRX owners and learn more about the car because I like it as well. I am here cause it is a free country. <do you feel threatened that I am here?> No, I like my boards as well, but their is nothing wrong with a little strange every once in a while.

I wish you were in DE as well!

SIMPLE MINDED? HA!
    dude, you obviously don't know ****. Subaru is too complex for you. You wanna talk quality build? I guess so...you came here, right? exactly.
    You should've spent that extra few grand and bought a scooby. in about 10k miles, don't tell me I didn't tell you.
    I've owned a Stratus before. My boss owns a Cirrus, which i'm moving often. The ONLY dodge to write home about is the Viper.
    I suggest you trade that turbo'ed pop tart in before your trade-in value is $3,000
    So...you talk simple minded. Our cars were inspired by the rally. Your cars were inspired by some dodge corporates all sitting around watching a movie and getting each other off
    simple minded, sure buddy. right. whatever you say
    come to think of it, I really don't want to race you. I think you'd be mad when your car blew up trying to race me
    -STomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

What can you do with Neon owners?? Just laugh at them!

What's that I hear? Isn't that your kindergarten teacher calling you two back to class??

Hey if your man enough, we got some nice staright flat roads in DE that we could race on OR we could take it to Cecil Co. Dragstrip if you wanted to.

I'm not going to get into a flame war with you two, cause you'd drag me to your level and beat me with experience.

BUH-BYE! Move along children....

Originally posted by Paul__420
    What can you do with Neon owners?? Just laugh at them!
    Wow, that's original!! How long did it take to think of that one?

You guys are proving this board to be most immature. You are bashing Drizze for LIKING his car. What the F$%^ is that about? I for one thing the exterior styling is a bit more attractive on the SRT4. Perhaps cause it is so knew, idunno. But I like it. That is MY opinion. The interior, I have only seen picture on the SRT4, so I won't comment on that. All I can say is it looked nice in the pictures. Now as far as bashing Drizze cause his car is not AWD, it is a Dodge, it won't last blah blah blah. That is all EXTREMELY childish. You will undoubtedly come on here and bash me now for pointing this out. Go ahead, you will just prove my point further. Don't come here arguing that the WRX is rally inspired so it is different. Where do you think the idea came from to make the WRX. The same place as the SRT4. In some board room. Then it was sent to the designers. Then to the production team. Then it was sent to the advertisers. Then it was sent to the dealers, where many europeans and asian and australian, and basically every market but us was able to buy it.

What is it with so many people having a problem with other cars on the road. It is not just here, but there are far too many here. Can't you accept the fact that the SRT4 is not only a fast car, but a well built, well designed, and FUN car. MY god, you are actually arguing that people should just spend more and get a WRX. 1 year ago, there were post after post after post about S4's, M3's, Corvettes, any car and every car that was more expensive than the WRX. All those posts said the same thing. Save your money and get a WRX. With the money you spent on that car, I bought my car and now can drop $10,000 in mods into it and woop your more expensive car. Just drive what YOU drive, like what YOU like and leave other people and their cars alone. I LIKE the SRT4, A LOT. I would have NO problem purchasing one if I was in the market for a new car right now. I would compare it to a WRX, which is easy as I have driven them. I would weigh the plusses and minusses to each and make my decision. Then I would come here, post pics of my car, and then most likely get bashed to kingdom come for buying a car that isn't a Subaru, that doesn't have a boxer engine and isn't AWD. Hmm, maybe I should just give you guys my checkbook and let you go buy me my car, that way I get the car that really matters, the one that YOU like.
    Last edited by 2001S4; 05-29-2003 at 10:35 AM.

.. 'cause you'd drag me to your level and beat me with experience.
    And that was pretty original... not!

You drive a neon!!! hahaha!!! how embarrassing...

I like the way you say straight roads... Dude, your lame..

2001S4, Thank you for that post. My point exactly!! It is intelligent people like yourself that I enjoy talking to.

2001S4, Thank you for that post. My point exactly!! It is intelligent people like yourself that I enjoy talking to.
    Your welcome Drizze. I have been here a while now and know that the majority of the people here are true enthusiasts. I would not stay if that were not the case. However, many stay silent while people like these few come here and bash on people like yourself. It is unwelcome and absurd IMHO (read OPINION). Just enjoy your car Drizze, I know I would. If you are ever in lower part of CT, let me know, I want a ride .

Originally posted by 2001S4
    <snip> If you are ever in lower part of CT, let me know, I want a ride .
    NO PROB!!

...Hmm, maybe I should just give you guys my checkbook and let you go buy me my car, that was I get the car that really matter, the one that YOU like.
    Can I get one for myself too? Seriously though that was a very good post. But some people are just ignorant so what can you do? I guess maybe just laugh at them instead of the people who have an SRT4.

Originally posted by kushdogg
    Can I get one for myself too? Seriously though that was a very good post. But some people are just ignorant so what can you do? I guess maybe just laugh at them instead of the people who have an SRT4.
    Bacically that is all you can do.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by kushdogg

Bacically that is all you can do.
    Yeap, I agree.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.