SRT-4 Ow3ned - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on SRT-4 Ow3ned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey drizze that "lightly modded wrx" is my beast so it realy isnt "lightly modded" *grin*...

Hey drizze that "lightly modded wrx" is my beast

so it realy isnt "lightly modded" *grin*

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by HighWayDrifter

HighWayDrifter,

Why don't you come clean and let everyone know whose old STAGE 3 car you drive with the purple wheels and how much AWHP you are running in that car

Demko's old car, and the rims should be turning black chrome in the next month or two (depending on when i can book an apointment at the powder coaters).

Um as for hp figures look it up on shivs site. Should be the same dyno plots. Havent changed anything power wise yet so should be spot on with a new set of plugs.

If i get this magical raise my boss keep talking about i might slap on some more power adders (not many left to do).

I Support ClubWRX
    Demko's old car, and the rims should be turning black chrome in the next month or two (depending on when i can book an apointment at the powder coaters).

Um as for hp figures look it up on shivs site. Should be the same dyno plots. Havent changed anything power wise yet so should be spot on with a new set of plugs.

If i get this magical raise my boss keep talking about i might slap on some more power adders (not many left to do).
    I know who's car you have. I am just hinting to you that you should post a thread with all kinds of pics and specs of your motor to share with everyone else.

For everyone else that doesn't know, HighWayDrifter drives the Vishnu Stage 3 car that puts down 360 AWHP on Shiv's dyno, which is almost 400 AWHP on any other dyno. Sorry, just couldn't keep quiet anymore. I was waiting for you to.

378.6 to be exact

ya the people on here prob still think i raced a short bus and lost cause i had my ebrake on *shakes head*.

Cant wait to change up my rims man, get my bigger injectors and fuel pump, wrap my turbo and exhaust, get my WI system installed and start work on the suspension.

*sigh*

wheres my boss at now damnit.

Hey man have you swapped your tranny or added stronger gears yet?
    04 SVT Lightning

no i just dont drive it like a jack ass

my 4th gear synchro is getting a bit toasty due to a stupid move on my part, but other then that the car has taken the pwoer rather well. I dont beat on it nearly as much as the previous owner did. But im not exactly a fairy with it either.

Look at my post again, I said "nicely modded WRX"
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

damn joo! back to srt4forums i go!

Originally posted by drizze99
    I don't know cause I didn't say it. I was simply stating that 4th gear in a WRX isn't that great. I'm stating my opinion from the videos I've seen on the net between a stock SRT vs. stock WRX.

I'm not by any means trying to start a flame war cause I like and respect the cars you guys drive.
    this is JUST like the picture. some neon dude all surrounded by bad azz scooby owners. Like wolves, we'll eat you up too!
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

thats a great pic, ive heard about it, but now i see it
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

Originally posted by wrxlude
    this is JUST like the picture. some neon dude all surrounded by bad azz scooby owners. Like wolves, we'll eat you up too!
    Like your sig says: BRING IT ON!

Originally posted by drizze99
    Like your sig says: BRING IT ON!
    that's what I like to hear!!!! (hate well my car could...i have this and that)
    self confidence is KEY...not just stats bout a car
    ability is key too
    I say BRING IT ON because I don't back down...from ANYONE...wtf...it's a race...it's not like you're betting your house on it....
    I just pick on these neon turbobags because they LACK!!!
    mostly I pick on them because of WHY they were born in the first place. (i didn't keep the article) but it was the ceo saying how all these young kids are tricking out their cars and stuff (he made reference to fast and gay) I don't like the car...especially the looks...so...
    let the ugly get beaten some more....
    -STomp
    (it's what I do!)
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Originally posted by wrxlude
    that's what I like to hear!!!! (hate well my car could...i have this and that)
    self confidence is KEY...not just stats bout a car
    ability is key too
    I say BRING IT ON because I don't back down...from ANYONE...wtf...it's a race...it's not like you're betting your house on it....
    I just pick on these neon turbobags because they LACK!!!
    mostly I pick on them because of WHY they were born in the first place. (i didn't keep the article) but it was the ceo saying how all these young kids are tricking out their cars and stuff (he made reference to fast and gay) I don't like the car...especially the looks...so...
    let the ugly get beaten some more....
    -STomp
    (it's what I do!)
    I pretty much have the same attitude when it comes to racing. I don't back down from anyone, even if I know I don't stand a chance. In my mind, I can kick anyones ass!!

You pick on SRT-4's cause they LACK? LACK what? Everything thing else you said in just your opinion and you are entitled to that. I, on the other hand, am a true enthusiast and pretty much like like all sport compacts. It's the driver's I usually have a problem with.

I second the opinion that the SRT is lacking.... First I think its ugly, second the neon's ****ty build quality has been well documented, third any car can be modded with a turbo and and be fast, this is a modded neon..

When you mod a WRX you can have a super AWD car, like drifter, or like the STi... So IMO the SRT is still a neon POS....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.