Escape(1) vs mooStangGT(nada)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Escape(1) vs mooStangGT(nada) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Want to start out that I am a proud owner of a Black '03 WRX manual(stock), but still own a ...

Cool Escape(1) vs mooStangGT(nada)

Want to start out that I am a proud owner of a Black '03 WRX manual(stock), but still own a White '01 200hp Escape auto(stock).

Well, as my brother and I were coming out of the 711, a group of guys(maybe about 7 of them) start calling us chinks, and name calling for no reason (don't be hatin')... so my brother, i being older but him being bigger and probably bigger than all those guys, tell them to shut the trap... and surprisingly they do

So we're about to exit the scene when suddenly this mustang gt pulls up to my escape and starts throwing pennies at us(same crew from the 711)... we were respectful and return fire... he starts revving his engine... we don't cause we don't know how to race

My car is an auto and the stang is manual(the drivers weakness)... the light turns green... we punch it and so does he... tires scream... the stang didnt have a great launch but still roars that 300+hp stallion right by me... he had about a car length... but he great granny shifts at about 4k... he starts to fall back... but gains a little back... then shifts again at 4k... we're thinking this guy dosent know how to shift... at about his 5th gear he was a little behind my car so we take a chance and cut him off ... haha

We slow down like mad(he is still behind us)... about 10 mph... he tries to get out of our grip but fails many times... he even tried to trick us by signaling left and trying to move right... haha but he couldnt shake us... a light was coming up so he turned right... we have tamed the mighty stallion... never call us a chink again

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    it fastr mad tizzy teh srt is tizitee yo !1

How were you watching his tachometer as you raced?

"I live my life one bad post at a time"
    Last edited by Integra96; 05-02-2003 at 10:46 AM.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

man wtf is with the racism? i would've done more than just beat these guys in a race. i have no road rage, just no tolerance for jackasses

Originally posted by Integra96

How were you watching his tachometer as you raced?
    i wasnt but he was mighty slow... never gained speed so i was just guessing that he was shifting at a really low rev... and plus he was shifting really fast... which meant he was losing speed really fast... i dont know how you could lose so much speed with such a powerful car... i was just taking a guess

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.