My first kill

This is a discussion on My first kill within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; wsup, This race is kinda lame, but I guess it was my first stoplight kill. It was an 00 altima, ...

My first kill

wsup,

This race is kinda lame, but I guess it was my first stoplight kill. It was an 00 altima, and the guy had his gf in passenger seat. We're stopped on a red, and he glanced over, and I knew he wanted to race..so the light turned green, I waited for him to make the first move, he revs like crazy and already he's fallen into my "time to humble ur ass" stage=) so I do a slight launch from 3k (launch wasnt that greatly done), shift to 2nd ..come up on him..and then put at least 3-4 car lengths, shifting 2nd to third. At the next stoplight, he did what I expected- flyby. Oh, I had my bro and my gf in the car as well. ahh, still waitin for bigger fish to beat =)

By the way, my car is stock, I've only debadged it and put leather seats in so far...
    WHooOOSH

~ 555 ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Altima 2.5 or 3.5? Probably 2.5, as I'd think the 3.5 would have given you a much better race if you are stock.

Good run though.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

actually its the model before the newer shape..ya..Im sure the 3.5 would have been tougher..
    WHooOOSH

~ 555 ~

Originally posted by cool555
    actually its the model before the newer shape..ya..Im sure the 3.5 would have been tougher..
    Oh, right on. I don't know too much about Nissan's, just a little bit about the new 3.5s and I heard they were pretty quick.

But good run anyway. He asked for it by reving your way I can't say I understand why he'd ask for a whoopin' unless he had no idea what a WRX was.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires