Mustang GT Steps Up and then Down

This is a discussion on Mustang GT Steps Up and then Down within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So this was last week, but I still have to vent since it still pisses me off. So I am ...

I Support ClubWRX

Mustang GT Steps Up and then Down

So this was last week, but I still have to vent since it still pisses me off.

So I am going down HWY 17 on my way to work, about 5:40am in the morning. I am just passing Los Gatos BLVD. (HWY 9) overpass, and I am clear sailing. I have two clear lanes for a good distance. I am beating out Slayer and trying to wake my grump ass up. All of a sudden, a car comes up on me fast and rides my bumper. I think, cop? No. I think, a$$hole. YES!!! So this person rides my ass for practically a mile, then gets into the slow lane. It comes by, and I see it is a Mustang GT. OH HELL NO, YOU DIDN'T JUST PUNK ME IN MY GRUMPY STATE IN THE MORNING.

So I get right behind him and follow him. He takes my exact exit, 85 North towards my destination. CUPERTINO. We come around the bend, and I give him about 5 feet from his bumper the entire time. I wait for him to initiate the confilct. The on ramp turns into 2 lanes, and the GT goes into the slow lane to initiate my anticipated race, and a slower car on the right. I am in 3rd, wind out 3rd, follow him around the slower car, redline it, into 4th, right by him, and BYE BYE MOMMA!!!! I CHARGE by him at 90+, get it up to 110mph, and why isn't the GT playing anymore? I look back, and the punk ass MFER dropped back. So I am going 110mph. I have to avoid fast lane traffic, go into the car pool lane, and back into the so-called fast lane at this time in the morning. I will never hit my brakes and light up my brake lights, unless completely necessary. Because we all know, to illiminate the brake lights, admits defeat. And there was NO DEFEAT in this race. I continue on my way, cursing up a storm, with the adrenaline flowing, as I am pissed he didn't put up a fight with me.

So I would like to ask. Why did this ***** ride my ass @ 80mph, overtake me, then I overtake him, and he drops down to 65mph? Punk a$$ Bit ch. (Please mind me, I have just dranken a 40 oz., so I am just rambling) But this story really did happen.

WRX 1 Mustang GT 0

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cuz he was a ***got is probly why....
    Future Wrx Owner
    89 Bronco II (R.I.P.)
    68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Mustang GT

I have had this experiamce in just about all my cars, some prick rides your a$$ and then passes, so of course you have to fight back and show him what your about and they pu$$ out.

I have given up on the ghetto riders and let them ride my ass, at some point i usually end up at the next red light with them next to me so of course then I SMOKE him.

But I hear ya, there are to many punks and not enough REAL riders to play with..

Originally posted by FutureWRX15
    Cuz he was a ***got is probly why....
    Dunno how well that language will go over here, just a friendly warning before the mods get to ya.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

Do you know which year GT that was? The new gen models should have been able to give you a good run, unless he wasn't racing.
    Last edited by m3panzerfaustm3; 05-16-2003 at 11:44 AM.

Because his cell phone rang...lol who knows.

Originally posted by ryland
    Dunno how well that language will go over here, just a friendly warning before the mods get to ya.
    He just used a UK slang term for a cigarette. You know "Cheerio could I bum a ***?"
    Or there is the food "***gots and gravy" I think they sell it in the UK in the frozen foods aisle.
    Hey WilliamG what's the deal with those things?