WRX 1 Crow 0

This is a discussion on WRX 1 Crow 0 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here is a funny one, driving to work on the interstate I spot a bird just ahead in the middle ...

WRX 1 Crow 0

Here is a funny one, driving to work on the interstate I spot a bird just ahead in the middle of the road. I couldn't swerve and he was going back a forth so I didn't know which way he was going to go. I yep sure enough he starts to fly towards by lane and bam hits right in the windsheild. Now here is whats more funny. I had my windsheild replaced because a little rock that i thought would do nothing hit my windsheild and turned into a nice long crack, then the day both a little rock hits it in the top drivers corner and makes a little star which i got fixed and can't see but a couple pound bird hits my windsheild at speeds over 70mph and no damage nothing at all. I am glad it hit the windsheild and not the front of my car where it could have done damage. Anyway I was pissed when it had but it is funny now. The bird flew about 30 feet in the air and the car behind me swerved to try to avoid it. Why do small animals committ suicide on our cars?
    --Tony

2002.5 Mazda Protege5
    1997 Mazda Miata STO Edition #774-1500 (Sold)
    2003 WRX Silver Sedan
    -STi Grill
    -STi Projectors
    -Aust Spec 17' wheels

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

IF we keep getting more of theese animal stories PETA is going to show up on here
    -Andrew

At least the crow didn't end up in the hood scoop

As I was reading this tread I thought that was coming.... LOL!

Ah, a fellow bird killer . Good kill! I have 2 kills myself. One crow and one barn swallow.

The crow was picking at a carcass in the road. I was running REALLY fast in my Supra and spotted it sitting there. I moved over a lane to avoid it and just as I got there it took off into my front bumper. There was blood and feathers all the way from the front bumper to the rear hatch. That one was a mess to clean up.

The barn swallow just had a death wish. I was driving an old chevy pickup, with a snowplow up front, at about 50. The crazy bastard just divebombed right into the plow and literally exploded. Nothing left of him but a little chunk of beak imbedded in the blade. LOL
    -Brian.

Originally posted by Trainrex
    Everybody run!!! It's a spy!!! ***runs out of house screaming and flailing arms above head***

Originally posted by chevyeater
    Ah, a fellow bird killer . Good kill! I have 2 kills myself. One crow and one barn swallow.

The crow was picking at a carcass in the road. I was running REALLY fast in my Supra and spotted it sitting there. I moved over a lane to avoid it and just as I got there it took off into my front bumper. There was blood and feathers all the way from the front bumper to the rear hatch. That one was a mess to clean up.

The barn swallow just had a death wish. I was driving an old chevy pickup, with a snowplow up front, at about 50. The crazy bastard just divebombed right into the plow and literally exploded. Nothing left of him but a little chunk of beak imbedded in the blade. LOL
    hahahahahaha
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

yall are bastards !!! haha one time i hit a little sparrow and i felt so bad so i stopped and i only like broke its wing, so i picked it up and brought it to this wildlife preserve by my house..i felt so bad!

I was driving home one night and almost sucked up a bat in my hood scoop, but right before I thought it would hit it went up and over the windshield.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Hah, I remember when i was like 12 I found a roasted (literally this thing was crisp) bat somehow between the grill and the radiator of our old chevy van. It was spread eagle and it's mouth was open.... so funny.

Man that thing would have ripped my scoop off I counted myself lucky and I didn't feel sorry for that damn bird at all. Now maybe if he was a cute furry woodland creature I would have felt sorry for it but not no stinking smelly crow. Like I said I was mad at first but when I looked in my rear view and saw the truck behind me swerve I kinda chuckled.
    --Tony

2002.5 Mazda Protege5
    1997 Mazda Miata STO Edition #774-1500 (Sold)
    2003 WRX Silver Sedan
    -STi Grill
    -STi Projectors
    -Aust Spec 17' wheels