WRX vs. 30th aniv ws6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs. 30th aniv ws6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; last night i raced this yellow brand new(2001) i guess, it was the anniversary car. he was a 6 speed ...

WRX vs. 30th aniv ws6

last night i raced this yellow brand new(2001) i guess, it was the anniversary car. he was a 6 speed and we rolled up to a stopsign and he said "you wanna run that little thing" i said yeh, i guess. he says, "you got nitrous on that thing?" i say no, he says..."you're gonna need!" i said oh ok? we rolled off the stopsign and he kicked it in 1st gear first and then i followed suit and when the turbo spooled i had 1 car length and i shifted and pulled instantly 3 more car lengths. he let out and wouldn't talk to me anymore. i want to see him again and ask him what happened.
    Mods: TurboSpec 20g hybrid turbo, TurboSpec racing downpipe, custom 3" catback, vishnu uppipe, ported exhaust manifold, ported TGV housings, perrin intake, custom inlet pipe, greddy front mount, walbro 342 pump, perrin fuel rails, sx FPR, sx fuel filter, SSR Competition wheels, Carbon fiber hood, gauges galore inside, techedge WB O2 kit, UTEC, greddy profec b, greddy turbo timer.

1982 280zx turbo swap. Ford supercoupe intercooler. crushed stock FPR, crushed 2g dsm bov. stock 99 dodge diesel catback as intercooler piping. electric fan, and intercooler fan. best e.t. 8.22 @ 84.4 238hp 348tq

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That is what I like to hear. Way to put him in his place.
    Last edited by Sites5; 04-30-2003 at 09:28 PM.

i can say 0wn3d. Can you?
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice kill.

But if the car was a WS6 30th aniv edition, it would be a 1997, since the first firebird rolled off the assembly line in 1967.

hey man, nice kill. your car sounds like a beast--where are you located?
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Nice Kill!

How do you like that 20 G turbo sounds like a beast

Originally posted by Wrinkleboi
    hey man, nice kill. your car sounds like a beast--where are you located?
    o-|-<) bryan
    i can atest to brian's car, its a beast . 20g=
    autobots transform

so?? is it a LT1 or a LS1??

Originally posted by InfamousSXL
    so?? is it a LT1 or a LS1??

LS1
    autobots transform

It is not a 97 30th aniv one, by the sound of it, it was the Special Edition last year model, LS1 ram air. They only came in yellow with black int. I believe they were rated at 335 or so HP, only so many were made, Datona 500 pace car even. And they were sold for right around $50,000
    Nice kill
    2002 PSM WRX, silencer removed, K&N filter, Unorthodox pullies, MRT uppipe, BPM turboback, Samco hoses, Turbo XS unichip, Turbo XS Top Mount,GReddy pro-fec B boost controller, Grounding Mod, Eibach springs, GFB BOV,Excel wheels, Cusco rear sway bar & end links, STI hoodscoop

I just love hearing these storys of LS1 Kills. Keep them coming.
    For a long time LS1s have basically assumed they can beat anything on the road - modded or stock.

One day back in November a guy at the track in an LS1 Z28 SS started trash talking to his buddies about my WRX. I was parked right next to him in the staging lanes . With me sitting right there - listening, he said "guys go out and put mods on them and they think their fast but they are really slow". I just sat in my car and didn't say a thing.

I ended up running 12.7 to his 13.6 in the 1/4 mile. I shut him up fast. When he parked his SS, he just stood around his mighty SS with his buddies staring over at me - wondering what just happened.

i'm sorry it was a 35th anniversary.... http://tachrev.com/Web_Pages/4th_Gen_TA.html the "Firebirds' Final Flight" - 2002 collector's edition.
    i ran a 8.3 @84 mph with a slipping clutch and a untouched stage 4 utec map. my car left the lights sideways...it was dope
    Mods: TurboSpec 20g hybrid turbo, TurboSpec racing downpipe, custom 3" catback, vishnu uppipe, ported exhaust manifold, ported TGV housings, perrin intake, custom inlet pipe, greddy front mount, walbro 342 pump, perrin fuel rails, sx FPR, sx fuel filter, SSR Competition wheels, Carbon fiber hood, gauges galore inside, techedge WB O2 kit, UTEC, greddy profec b, greddy turbo timer.

1982 280zx turbo swap. Ford supercoupe intercooler. crushed stock FPR, crushed 2g dsm bov. stock 99 dodge diesel catback as intercooler piping. electric fan, and intercooler fan. best e.t. 8.22 @ 84.4 238hp 348tq

WRX
    damn bro!! Nice kill. Sounds like your car is hella fast.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

i am in shelby, nc

Good kill man i hate people that act like him your car sounds bad a@@. Were is shelby is it any were near Raleigh. Do you know any shops in nc that can work on rexes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast