WRX vs. 30th aniv ws6 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs. 30th aniv ws6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Damn nice kill man!! I just love to read stories about V8 guys eating their words!!...

Damn nice kill man!! I just love to read stories about V8 guys eating their words!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i am coming to raleigh in two weeks here's the thread for the meet on nasioc. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=354336

NCREX-- shelby is about 1 hour west of charlotte...if you want to make the trek i work on subaru's
    Mods: TurboSpec 20g hybrid turbo, TurboSpec racing downpipe, custom 3" catback, vishnu uppipe, ported exhaust manifold, ported TGV housings, perrin intake, custom inlet pipe, greddy front mount, walbro 342 pump, perrin fuel rails, sx FPR, sx fuel filter, SSR Competition wheels, Carbon fiber hood, gauges galore inside, techedge WB O2 kit, UTEC, greddy profec b, greddy turbo timer.

1982 280zx turbo swap. Ford supercoupe intercooler. crushed stock FPR, crushed 2g dsm bov. stock 99 dodge diesel catback as intercooler piping. electric fan, and intercooler fan. best e.t. 8.22 @ 84.4 238hp 348tq

Originally posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
    Nice kill.

But if the car was a WS6 30th aniv edition, it would be a 1997, since the first firebird rolled off the assembly line in 1967.
    it was a 2002 if it was yellow with black stripes/rims...special addition..nothing special about it other than an ugly paintjob...

Originally posted by Blue02wrx
    i am in shelby, nc
    Hey, what's up man. I'm the guy in Charlotte that's got the blue WRX with modded stock turbo (gold wheels, BPM exhaust, slightly lowered). Anyhow, sweet putting Mr. WS6 in his place. Some folks just don't get it.

Next time you're in Charlotte we should get together and run our cars. I'm interested to see how mine wil do.

Later,

Todd
    2002 WRBP WRX

Old setup = BPM GT turboback, PDE up-pipe, Unichip w/custom map, cooler plugs (NGK range 7), Walbro 255LPH FP, MBC (15 PSI), and custom built turbo utilizing the 13G housing (Internals: Hitachi compressor wheel, Mitsu 15G turbine lightly clipped).

1/4, 12.88 105.10 - 1/8, 8.09 85.96

New set up = Now w/UTEC and STI Injectors

1/4, ? - 1/8, ?

Good kill blue02wrx.

ooohhhh i went to the track tonight and despite having the time board messed up...i ran a 0.00@0mph...pretty fast huh!! anyways i chirped second gear...i was stoked...i came out of the hole sideways spinning and it hooked and i shifted into second the clutch slipped a bit but itr finally grabbed and the front tires chirped...it was awesome!!!
    Mods: TurboSpec 20g hybrid turbo, TurboSpec racing downpipe, custom 3" catback, vishnu uppipe, ported exhaust manifold, ported TGV housings, perrin intake, custom inlet pipe, greddy front mount, walbro 342 pump, perrin fuel rails, sx FPR, sx fuel filter, SSR Competition wheels, Carbon fiber hood, gauges galore inside, techedge WB O2 kit, UTEC, greddy profec b, greddy turbo timer.

1982 280zx turbo swap. Ford supercoupe intercooler. crushed stock FPR, crushed 2g dsm bov. stock 99 dodge diesel catback as intercooler piping. electric fan, and intercooler fan. best e.t. 8.22 @ 84.4 238hp 348tq

Originally posted by Blue02wrx
    i am coming to raleigh in two weeks here's the thread for the meet on nasioc. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=354336

NCREX-- shelby is about 1 hour west of charlotte...if you want to make the trek i work on subaru's

cool man I will be there what time is it all going down thanks for the info

not sure about time...keep onto the thread on nasioc we will be nailing it down in the next few dasy or so

Originally posted by SGOSWRX
    I just love hearing these storys of LS1 Kills. Keep them coming.
    For a long time LS1s have basically assumed they can beat anything on the road - modded or stock.
    That is probably because there have been virtually stock LS1 cars getting into the 12s--without a signature full of mods and still have a warranty I sold my '01 Z28 stripper/lightweight that was pretty much stock (nothing but a lid and an exhaust) and bought a '03 wrx. My Z28 was much faster than my wrx and had ten times the engine flexibility. I embarassed more than a couple supercharged mustangs and such, not to mention the idiots in stock imports with only visual mods that were stupid enough to rev on me, in a basically stock camaro.

Originally posted by boosted 4
    Hey, what's up man. I'm the guy in Charlotte that's got the blue WRX with modded stock turbo (gold wheels, BPM exhaust, slightly lowered). Anyhow, sweet putting Mr. WS6 in his place. Some folks just don't get it.

Next time you're in Charlotte we should get together and run our cars. I'm interested to see how mine wil do.

Later,

Todd
    2002 WRBP WRX

60''=
    1.785 (best)

1/4 =
    12.88 (best E.T.)
    105.10 (best MPH)

1/8 =
    8.09 (best E.T.)
    85.96 (best MPH)

Todd,
    Just a question...how are you getting those times with the little mods you have?

Seems like you have a lot more mods then you are saying.

Please eloborate...I am truly interested in knowing how you got those times.

Thanks
    Stage IV+
    Going for 11's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.