Cayenne Turbo vs WRX 5speed :)

This is a discussion on Cayenne Turbo vs WRX 5speed :) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; alrightyyyyyyy...finally got a chance to race our Cayenne Turbo vs my wrx. My friend and i were kinda jacking around ...

Cayenne Turbo vs WRX 5speed :)

alrightyyyyyyy...finally got a chance to race our Cayenne Turbo vs my wrx. My friend and i were kinda jacking around like normal in the cars (me in my wrx) and then suddenly the light infront of us turns red....next block is a super long block (same light i raced that civic told in my sleeper thread) in any case we have our windows down.
    I was like ALRIGHT...lets see how she holds up to the wrx...So...i'm revvin a bit..people all look over and see that me and this black suv are about to go out it. I know its about to change and i tell him ok here it comes...light turns green BOOM slip the clutch just perfect and i'm off to a 1 car lead. He seemed to have jumped on the gas a little late. In any case i see his front right headlight/body in my rearview...second gear comes up and i'm like ok this is where the lightnings usually whip me...no change. Flying down this straight road by the church parking lot i put it into third...cayenne still right there and around 90mph starts to reel me in...i shut down top of third cause a van started to pull out. Win for almost stock wrx

Highway...i got smoked.hehehe From about 50mph to 80 or 90 i could keep dead even, but then it would start to really move. when i drove the cayenne it felt super fast. The cayenne has less than 1000miles so its not really fully broken in and it will probably get a little faster. but as of right now...my wrx = teh fastest car in the family
    lambosv21

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cayenne still r0x0rs though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails front2front.jpg  
    lambosv21

For whatever reason that picture has me rollin. Nice reppin
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by lambosv21
    cayenne still r0x0rs though
    Sits pretty low for a SUV. I might not mind driving if I had to.

Pretty bad-ass SUV. TT V8 *drool* But, it's almost 5200lbs! Pretty hefty for such a small SUV. And I thought my VR-4 was heavy... oh wait, it is