BMW Cop
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on BMW Cop within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; http://www.bmwm5.com/vbulletin/showt...threadid=30615...

PM me if you're in the need for high speed affordable video hosting.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that looks like a really REALLY! bad photochop....

My family and I once got pulled over by a 911 cop car...
    autobahn storming scooby

Originally posted by blackshadow
    My family and I once got pulled over by a 911 cop car...
    You're kidding, right? You know you can't just say that and tell us the story.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Originally posted by WRXin'
    You're kidding, right? You know you can't just say that and tell us the story.
    you must mean and *not* tell us the story
    lambosv21

Anyone seen the Viper interceptors around San Diego, CA? I got pulled by one going up the 5 between SD and Orange County. I was shocked as hell to see the Viper lighting me.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

It's the 1st time i remembered ever being pulled over. We had just driven up from Italy to Holland to visit my grandparents. My dad was as usuall speeding. All of a sudden a white 911 (993 maybe the previous one..) with orange markings for police, and lights etc. he pulls in front of us turns on his police lights and starts gently slowing down. While in the rear window a LED bar scrolled the words slow down and pull over. My dad proceeded to get thoroughly angry, curse at the cop etc. and received a large ticket... good times
    autobahn storming scooby

I Support ClubWRX
    That's an M3. Terrible photochop, but it could look badass if they made one for real!
    2010 SSM STI

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.