*VIDEO* WRX vs. GST
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on *VIDEO* WRX vs. GST within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; WRX was me with two other friends in the car. I have 3 inch turboback, SBC-ID set at 16.5 psi, ...

*VIDEO* WRX vs. GST

WRX was me with two other friends in the car. I have 3 inch turboback, SBC-ID set at 16.5 psi, unichip, and up-pipe. Not sure what the GST had besides exhaust, but he was the only one in the car. The first few runs were just playing around, the last one was the only serious one. Enjoy!

http://www.sleekhosting.com/supra/vi...p/wrxvsgst.WMV

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Your car sounded good. What 3" turboback is it?

Haha I like the part:

"Oh shiiit its kinda quick" "Oh, not anymore!"

04 SVT Lightning

what bov do you have there
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

Cool race.......

hey nice kill.... nice video and the car sounds great.. post what mods you have...
    it's stock really....

nice run... the GST must have been almost stock... cause they mod easy like our cars.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

Originally posted by Mr Kooyulator
    what bov do you have there
    Yea that BOV has a nice whistle. Let me guess HKS???

Nice vid/kill.

You have any idea what whp you're putting down?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Sweet
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Originally posted by Mr. Fancypants
    Haha I like the part:

"Oh shiiit its kinda quick" "Oh, not anymore!"

HAHAH I second that... Good run.

He obviously did not have much done to his car. If he did then you would not be walking on him.

I have had a GS-T walk on me > 105. and my car is heavily modded.
    /:

definately can't mistake that hks chirp. good vid. did that car have altezza's and bleacher seat spoiler? bleh.

Thanks guys! As per request my mods are TXS stealthback(100% catless), Vishnu unichip, PDE up-pipe, and SBC-ID V2 set to about 16.5 psi, and HKS SSQ(obviously just a sound mod). The only visible mod the gst had was exhaust, and you could here the bov. The unichip is untuned so I'm guessing 200-210whp. An old friend of mine with the same mods except with UTEC instead of the unichip made 240 whp on the stock turbo. This was the best race I'v had so far. I think that answers all the questions!

Here is a question for you guys about the 2g GS-T, I know they are quick cars, however one of my brothers friends talks a whole lot of smack, and people worship the street this car rolls on, but I fail to see why. Its a body kit'd 96 GS-T, has an ugly WW body kit on it (i think its WW), has a gigantic tripledecker of a wing, is running 16psi of boost from the stock snail, full 3" exaust, and a supposed 100 shot of nitrous (BS if you ask me)... not to mention a BOV.... and he says he runs mid 10s.... I call BS all the time, but people swear its like the king of the streets... what do you guys think? I almost know there is no way he is running what he claims... but how fast do you think it actually might be? PS. great video, what kinda camera did that come off?
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Even with the 100 shot, I think it would be 12.9xx-13.6xx. He might be able to get high 12's if he didn't take his foot off the gas when shifting, and didn't use the clutch. That's if he would even make it down the track though! The camera is a JVC GR-DVL120U mini DV. I downloaded it to my computer at somewhere in the 3xx kps range, and I could have gone all the way up to 25mb (that deals with picture quality), but I wasn't sure if I would have been able to e-mail a file that big. Overall I think it is a very nice camera for the price. Thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.