Sore loser in a BMW 330i
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sore loser in a BMW 330i within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I'm on my way home from a client's house after dropping off his WRX and picking up mine, when ...

Thumbs down Sore loser in a BMW 330i

So I'm on my way home from a client's house after dropping off his WRX and picking up mine, when some old guy in a 330i gets on it away from a light. I left it in second, rolled it on and went right by him. He proceded to pull a low-class flyby. The next light turns red and I make it PAINFULLY obvious that I'm going to kick his ass. I start out back a bit and when the other light turns yellow, I start revving the engine and pulling forward.

The light goes green and I nail a 5k launch. I'm easily 5 car lengths ahead by 65mph, so I shut down and get in the crowded turnpike entrance lane. THIS IS PRICELESS:

The dude pulls up next to me and yells past his woman, "You should've spent more on a car and less on an engine." I'm immediately hysterical as the guy pulls away. I guess it's true what they say: BMWs don't come with any class!

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bahaha this is the funniest thing.......hahahaahahahah that's awesome!!
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

I like blowing past Boxers and Vettes and later they come up and give me that chin-tilted-back "Im too good to even acknowlegde that you just kicked my ass" look.

nice work buddy.

joe
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

Oh my god that is funny!!!
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

Nice...

Im still trying to get my friend to race me. I suspect he dosent want to admit that hes gonna loose to a subaru.

I told him the longer he waits the more hes gonna loose.

When I accrue enough funds in my playtime budget Its TDO5-16G time! Im not gonna tell him of course haha!

HAHHAAHA, nice work man.

His statement contradicted his own actions. Had he been chilling in his bmw just going about his buisness then fine, he could have made sense to some people (morons), but he was trying to race you, and was proven to be a no talent assclown in his own game. you own.

Fitting joke

Know the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?

A porcupine has pricks on the outside.

Hahahahahaha, thats probably what the guy driving the Ferrari in TF&TF said after they raced the Supra, or something more equivalent to 'whine.. whine.. whine.. mine is more expensive by a whole 5 grand, that makes me better than him right hunny.. proceeds to whine more and have his women laugh at him'
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Most of those BMW guys are just looking to justify how much they overpaid for their yuppie achievement status badge.

its all about the spinning propellers. looking at the cost of the cars makes you wonder what that little emblem is made of...
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

I give all the respect in the world to the BMWs, infact I almost bought a 330i instead of the WRX. They are incredible cars, but my god I wouldn't want to be stereotyped into the yuppy class that drives them. Mammoth is something of a mini-Beverly Hills and pretty much beamers rule up here, but their drivers usually leave something to be desired as far as attitude.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

I Support ClubWRX
    Haha! That guy is a tool. But you guys are harsh. There's nothing wrong with being successful and getting a nice car like a BMW. Hell, wouldn't most of you just love an M3 or an M5?

However, there is something wrong with acting like that because you got wasted by a car that costs >$12,000 less than a 330i. When I get my booty kicked racing, I like to see what the other guy has and congratulate him or her. I'd give major credit to someone in a built-up car that could beat me if I had a Porsche, Lambo, or what not. Some people just can't be civil.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

There's nothing wrong with being successful and getting a nice car like a BMW. Hell, wouldn't most of you just love an M3 or an M5?
    Hell no. All you're paying for with BMW is for lazy German unionized workers to take 6 week vacations. Japanese make equal or better cars for 2/3 the price.
    Instead of an M3, I'd take an STi and spend the leftover $20,000 on something fun.
    FUNKED1
    GO PETTER & TOMMI!!!

You should have yelled back: "You should have spend less money on your car, and more on LONGITUDE." LOL!

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Originally posted by fengshui
    You should have yelled back: "You should have spend less money on your car, and more on LONGITUDE." LOL!

chris

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.