Sore loser in a BMW 330i - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sore loser in a BMW 330i within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; WHAT?! That is rediculous. I can't believe that anyone would do such a thing. He's driving a 330i ! That's ...

WHAT?! That is rediculous. I can't believe that anyone would do such a thing. He's driving a 330i! That's not exactly at the highend of the BMW line of cars. Who the hell does he think he is telling you that nonesense
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRXin',

Like stickers on a Civic, the BMW badge automatically adds 4 inches to your... er... i mean horsepower... oh whatever.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Originally posted by STIwish
    WRXin',

Like stickers on a Civic, the BMW badge automatically adds 4 inches to your... er... i mean horsepower... oh whatever.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

heheh this post makes me thankful that i didnt listen to everyone who was sayin, why not get a bmw for that kinda money... take the status and shove it up the yingyang.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

HA HA (in a nelson voice) He is just pissed that a jap car costing 1/2 as much as a BMW wooped him. Keep on motoring!!

that and when teh bmw breaks down it will cost and arm and a leg for parts.
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Well you know what they say, if you can afford to buy a BMW, you can probably afford to fix a BMW.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

thats not always the case. my ex gf bought a 330ci and lives in a ratty neighborhood. i know she can't afford any kind of repairs with her job/pay. i still wonder how she was able to afford that car without some help. there are a lot of people like this... spending more on their car than their house.

Apparently, an expensive car does not necessarily speak of intelligence nor common sense... and definitely not class (the original driver in this story)
    STIwish
    -------------------
    RIP

Originally posted by FUNKED1
    Hell no. All you're paying for with BMW is for lazy German unionized workers to take 6 week vacations. Japanese make equal or better cars for 2/3 the price.
    Instead of an M3, I'd take an STi and spend the leftover $20,000 on something fun.
    Lazy?...STi has turbo working on it's side. The M3 is pure driven engine, no turbo/superchargers. The E46 M3 has 333hp, Im not sure what the sti has, like 300 right? So, the germans aren't too lazy -Mike
    '95 325i

Originally posted by savemike
    Lazy?...STi has turbo working on it's side. The M3 is pure driven engine, no turbo/superchargers. The E46 M3 has 333hp, Im not sure what the sti has, like 300 right? So, the germans aren't too lazy -Mike
    BAH!! whoopy u for the extra 20grand i can build up the motor in the sti then add a bigger turbo. BMW's are OVERpriced!! and under performanced/built cars
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

There is certianly alot of technology and luxury buily into BMWs that we do not enjoy. Its just a matter of personal taste choosing one over the other.

Or in some cases.... budget

Joe
    "Damn.... this car is wicked fast..." ~ My roomate, owner of a supercharged/intercooled 97 Trans AM
    Mods |

Re: Sore loser in a BMW 330i

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    "You should've spent more on a car and less on an engine."
    Bet he wouldn't be saying that if he won

Funny enough I had a Bimmer owner on my street say the same thing when my '67 mustang whipped his 740iL in front of all his business buddies.

He got really pissed when I got my WRX and he got his new 745i (what are those, like $70K?) within the same month and my WRX smoked that too!

I think I can honestly say I hate most BMW drivers, I've only met 2 in my life that weren't COMPLETE PRICKS! Maybe I just didn't know those 2 very well...
    <----- Finally found an avatar I like!

E30 M3?

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    BAH!! whoopy u for the extra 20grand i can build up the motor in the sti then add a bigger turbo. BMW's are OVERpriced!! and under performanced/built cars

Forget the EXTRA 20k, ...you like the E30 M3?...the E30
    EVO-III M3 is a 4-banger with 238hp. Grab one of those for about 10k, and add a turbo...then you got somethin there too for a super nice price, under 20k. -Mike
    '95 325i

did i mention it's like 34434.00 for a tie rod in thoe cars haha...not my cup of "joe"
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.