wrx vs 67' camaro 454 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on wrx vs 67' camaro 454 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by STIwish I was talking for a low buck buildup, but sue me, I'm a truck guy born ...

Originally posted by STIwish
    I was talking for a low buck buildup, but sue me, I'm a truck guy born and raised and the 454 just seems to be at home under the hood of a Chevy 1-ton standing on 44" Boggers. Around here, low dollar buildups are all we really.
    Hahaha.... My brother used to have a 1975 Chevy K5 Blazer with a 454 and 38" SSwampers he used for mud bogging. Too bad he fell asleep at the wheel and rolled it off the freeway.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ouch on the 75 Blazer. My favorite car in the world is a 75 Blazer. I love that guy! He has 460,000 miles and running well. (He needs a new motor though.)

And STI, you are right, budget re-builds sometimes get lost in the shuffle of the race scene. I have to have good parts in a motor. I don't think I can build one to good enough specs for under about a grand. (Not one that I would really trust anyway.)

I was a little kid when my bro had that truck. The only thing I remember about it is that it was big and pale yellow with a white shell top. I will have one some day...

Im a true believer in 'if it can be replaced with duct tape, why spend the money on anything else?'. Although this is only where trucks are concerned as I don't need money to go far, just balls.
    STIwish
    -------------------
    03 Subaru WRX Sedan WR Blue -
    RIP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12