First official Kill (besides that squirrel)

This is a discussion on First official Kill (besides that squirrel) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On my way to the train station yesterday, to goto school, and there's a jackass riding my ass in a ...

First official Kill (besides that squirrel)

On my way to the train station yesterday, to goto school, and there's a jackass riding my ass in a Jaguar S-Type 4.0... he's honkin at me through an intersection, i think i was taking too long for him and he was in a hurry... so anyways, out of the intersection he flies up to the next light, which is pretty close. So i make my way up there and kinda look at him, younger guy, suit and tie, and its a dealer car....so i start reving, just cause i knew he would wanna race.. did a decent launch at like 3k, nothing special.. and floor it.. of course here he comes.... he was about a 1/2 car back through 1st... then i walked on him through 2nd and 3rd... got about 1 1/2 car lengths on him, before i shut down (100 in a 30 is not a good ticket to get) and he went flyin past me.... haha

we got to the next light, and he's sittin there, looks over and starts laughin his ass off... gives the thumbs up.. and that was that... nice race.....cool guy too, nice car.... anyone know the specs on that thing off hand.. ill look em up, but if anyone happens to know....?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you only launched from 3k? try launching from 5 k next time haha

haha, i didnt think the guy was gonna floor it... so i wasnt anticipating anything

The Squirrel story was better..