Audi A4 - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Audi A4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by persianpunisher . The Sti has the same 0-6 as an RS6 (0-60 4.4sec). And if the RS6 ...

Re: stock WRX would beat a stock S4 froma dig

Originally posted by persianpunisher
    . The Sti has the same 0-6 as an RS6 (0-60 4.4sec).

And if the RS6 had a manual so you can launch as hard as an Sti the rs6 would do 0-60 in under 4 sec
    My cars:
    2008 VW GTI, DSG
    14.269@96.3 Bone Stock!
    2002 Hyundai Elantra GT MT

Family:
    2003 Audi RS6 (Sold will be missed,used to be my dads.)
    2004 Subaru Forester XT (Family car)
    15.3@90.5 Stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This thread is old... yeesh.

There was a girl I went to high school with who drove a 98 A4. Sadly enough, I think it was the fastest car in the parking lot next to some retard who had a V8 Trans-Am (non-WS6). God, everyone used to gawk at that thing too. How naive we were as kids...
    Chris

1999 Integra LS

AIM: Aracheon

My friend HAD a modded A4. Turbo-back exhaust, intake, chip, lots of suspension work, a some way too much money spent on other stuff. Anyways he thought it was the fastest thing around. I used to have a 1.9l Z3...haha... and he was constanly destroying me. When I told him I was getting a wrx he said "that I might be able to hang with him." He was wrong. The night I got my WRX (stock) I destroyed him. More than once : ) He went out and bought a brand new EVO oh well, some people have big ego's. I don't care if he can smoke me, he spent twice as much money on his car as I did, he should be able to beat me. I love my wrx. Moral of the story... A4's are VERY nice cars, just slow compared to WRX's.

Registered User persianpunisher's Avatar

So the wagons have the same 0-60 performance?

Wagons have the same 0-60 than sedans. Thanks Rs6, but I hate the forresters looks.

the forester xt is awesome but just doesnt have the finesse. he probably still likes to corner. go wrx wagon, i also go snowboarding, i didnt even look at the sedan, the pass through probably wont fit more than 1-2 boards.
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

Registered User persianpunisher's Avatar

Wagon I think then

Ya, wagon. The XT is more expensive anyway. Its interesting though, the stock WRX is a match for a Stock Audi S4, and a Stock STi has somewhat of a chance against and RS6. And Subaru Parts are WAAAAYYYY less expensive

i think and s4 and wrx are competivie somewhat. From a roll though i believe the s4 will just rape the wrx.

Re: Wagon I think then

Originally posted by persianpunisher
    Ya, wagon. The XT is more expensive anyway. Its interesting though, the stock WRX is a match for a Stock Audi S4, and a Stock STi has somewhat of a chance against and RS6. And Subaru Parts are WAAAAYYYY less expensive
    Whatever

edit: Btw i am not arguing that the sti is much better value. I agree on that part
    My cars:
    2008 VW GTI, DSG
    14.269@96.3 Bone Stock!
    2002 Hyundai Elantra GT MT

Family:
    2003 Audi RS6 (Sold will be missed,used to be my dads.)
    2004 Subaru Forester XT (Family car)
    15.3@90.5 Stock

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456