saturn pissed me off.

This is a discussion on saturn pissed me off. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; The other day I was pulling away from a stop sign when the car next to me (A stock looking ...

saturn pissed me off.

The other day I was pulling away from a stop sign when the car next to me (A stock looking saturn coupe) floored it and started pulling away from me really fast. I was like "what". and downshifted and flew by his ass with no problem at all. After had gotten about 5 car lengths ahead I slowed down but then he flies by me, still tryig to race or soemthing. When he went by me he waved at me with a big cocky smile on his face like he was beating me. Well....it pissed me off at the time so I floored it again and caught of with him and passed him very easily. AFter I got up to about 80 I started to slow down and then I saw him comming up in my rearview really fast. so I punched iit again. He had just enough time to end up right beside me before I started pulling on him again. I got up to 120 going down this little 40 mph road. eventually I have to slow down because this big SUV pulled out in frony of me but sure enough, as soon as I had my speed bak down to 35 or so he goes flying by me (probobly at a big 85 miph by that time). I dont' know why i reacted the way I did and kept racing him, but I guess it's the first time I've had someone do that to me. I was really pissed because when he went by he had that same look on his face and he just continued on down the road.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hehe i think he was just looking for some trouble thats all dude. Obviously you think he would have gotten the hint after you whomping on his a$$ a few times like you did.

Stupid kids

one of the rules i live by is, if i know i can smoke him and then do so, i don't have to prove it again and again, unless the other driver actually rolls down his window and yells "let's go!"
    a lot of times especially with these immature drivers of slow cars, they'll pretend to buck you up just to see what you'll do. my advice: pay them no mind

---not gonna lose to a z28, RaCinWRX

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds like a typical "ricer fly-by" to me...I had almost the exact same thing happen to me when some punk kid in high school was thinking his stock Audi TT coupe could my Rex...
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Are you nuts, 120 MPH on a public road wow? I hope you never get caught by the Man or worse hit another car at those speeds. I am a volunteer fire fighter, and I have seen many accidents caused by people racing down public roads. Perhaps I should begin posting pictures of some of these accidents. Use your brain and keep the ego at the track.

I don't have a WRX yet (plan on getting one in the summer) but whenever I see one going in the same direction as me I try to keep up with it, or maybe floor it so I can see just how much power the WRX has. I guess you could say I chase WRX's, only because I envy the person who has it and I love the car. By the way I have a slow 95 chrysler cirrus, so I can't keep up at all. But this guy does not seem to be doing what I do, I would try to stay next to or behind a WRX, not in front because then I can't see it.

Bryan

going 120 on a 40 zone.. you should be glad that you are not dead.

Yeah, that sounds like your ego got the best of you. Keep in mind, you won't be able to tell anybody about the Saturn you smoked - if you're dead.

Setting the lectures aside - that guy sucks, and he deserves to drive a saturn.
    Insert clever remarks here.

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    yeah, i've done that a few times to some NA hondas that thought they could roll with a subie. but seriously, dont let him pump you up like that so you're going 120 or whatever. thats just dangerous.

good kill, though it was more like the horse was already dead, u just chopped off its leg and started beating its head with it.

my suggestion: don't race cars that can't race you. you'll just end up going too fast or one of those ricer flybys will happen and you'll speed up and get in an accident. i really wouldn't want to see ya go down like that.

btw....a SATURN??????? oh well...

Originally posted by Verdugo
    Sounds like a typical "ricer fly-by" to me...I had almost the exact same thing happen to me when some punk kid in high school was thinking his stock Audi TT coupe could my Rex...
    What kind of high school do you go to where kids are driving Audi TTs? WTF
    2003 WRX this summer
    GregFarz3@excite.com
    http://community.webshots.com/user/gregfarz78

Like free MP3's? Join my club, mention clubwrx.net
    Audiophilez

Originally posted by GregFarz78

What kind of high school do you go to where kids are driving Audi TTs? WTF

Ill tell ya something. In my high school parking lot, there were kids with muscle cars, Corvettes, Trans Ams, Audi TTs and even a Harely Davidson.

Kids have mommy and daddy buy them EVERYTHING now a days i swear by it.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    That Ricer Fly-By happened very close to Lakeside High School here in Seattle, which is where Bill Gates went to high school.

'Nuff said
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010